Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
Post edited by Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    both can be bought.

Though r9 recast is able to be fully bought from what I understand, where at r8 recast is probably 90-95% bought and 5-10% farm.

Truthfully ain't that bad. Pricing though is gonna suck.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That and people not within a faction with a base are screwed... welcome to another coin sucking addition to the people who dont do TW... brilliant
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Sempervirens - Sanctuary
    Sempervirens - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You don't have to TW to have a faction base. What you need is a faction who will work together and contribute to gain something everyone can benefit from and this will add more incentive. One thing I have gathered is that one item will be gained from faction instance or merit and cannot be bought. Also I don't think anyone is going to like the number of vana stones needed to recast their rank 9, just saying.
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You don't have to TW to have a faction base. What you need is a faction who will work together and contribute to gain something everyone can benefit from and this will add more incentive. One thing I have gathered is that one item will be gained from faction instance or merit and cannot be bought. Also I don't think anyone is going to like the number of vana stones needed to recast their rank 9, just saying.

Ya, from what I've seen on a certain Chinese site, it's like 1200 uncannies and 300 raps for 1 of those tokens for r9. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ya, from what I've seen on a certain Chinese site, it's like 1200 uncannies and 300 raps for 1 of those tokens for r9. b:shocked

Because once again, their economy is completely different. 1200 and 300 raptures to use is zomg wtf crazy (and it is) but for us the 20 tokens per wedding candy is a second option that's WAY cheaper and much more realistic for us.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That and people not within a faction with a base are screwed... welcome to another coin sucking addition to the people who dont do TW... brilliant

its not like you can spend your coins anywhere but inside the game anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    All I can say as a small warning is get your tokens now because they are going to hit 15k in a hurry.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I LOL everytime I read:

"Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE."

But yet its so true. b:cry
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its not like you can spend your coins anywhere but inside the game anyway

alright, wrong choice of words on my part, just woke up, sue me XD.

I mean more along the lines of it's people who do TW actually have a faction base.
    could be that i just missed the info on people who dont TW on sanct having a base.

the fact i'm in doesn't TW, we are casual players with kids, jobs, family who require care or other RL business that makes our playing time vary big time.

we've all been kicked from smaller factions for not being "active enough" and dont get into bigger factions because of this fact.
    always fishing behind the big netted boats and missing out on certain stuff.
    I.E this faction base. + if we DO manage to get it we havent got close enough to 100, let alone 50 people to do these quests for the recasting.

and from what i've heard a faction in china doing that quest with 90 people got roflpwnd within minutes.
    How are these casual players supposed to get it then ?

exactly from the higher lvl factions, who will only get more richer, more powerfull and get more insentive to call these mediocre players fail and noob.

why ? because we got a life =\

dont get me wrong i'm not saying ALL bigger factions are a-hole filled factions. but the majority, or at least a big portion of people ruin it for others.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the fact i'm in doesn't TW, we are casual players with kids, jobs, family who require care or other RL business that makes our playing time vary big time.

I understand, but why not then simply create a guild for this type of people, an instead of TW'ing put your effort into the daily Guild Quest and everyone farm for the items needed to create a guild base?

TW is not necessary to create a level 3 guild or a guild base, only effort on behalf of everyone in the guild. Doing guild quest takes about as much time as doing shards and less then a FC run.

It can be done. Can't it?
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and from what i've heard a faction in china doing that quest with 90 people got roflpwnd within minutes.
    How are these casual players supposed to get it then ?
    You don't have to. I am in a non-TW faction with a base. I don't see myself being able to be around or being able to farm this on the 3 times a week its available. And I don't really care that much.
    There's so much end game gear to get now, what does it matter? Farm out coinage for regular r8/9. Or go farm out g15 Nirvana instead - I honestly don't believe that g15 Nirvana is now suddenly obsolete.
    If you're strictly PvE, these zomfg new rank recasts don't really serve much purpose anyway. Sure you can get some nice adds and such, but everything thats available now rips through PvE like nothing as it is.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @ Aizza & Ikarium;

Yup, thats what we've been trying to do ever since the base thing came out. were still only half way.
    dont get me wrong i'm not QQing, ha no, to be honest i may be alittle but still...

I'm just saying that, within PWI and it's posibilities, it pays no mind to the "average" player.
    even though this is a wide understanding it's becoming more and more apparant (as is with nearly ALL games) A creditcard and/or no life ( not meant in the fullest derogatory way it's meant, it just makes the point come across better ) is what makes you stay competitive.

where as Im as an average player get called noob, fail and all sort of terms just because i dont "live" inside pixelated fantasies? (<-- take that with a grain of salt )
    as much as people, (pvp, "pro's" and uber geared people) want understanding and posabilities for their game expierence; so do the others.

so is it really that wrong to expect that both sides are -somewhat- helped in this? instead of equality only being a false pretence within advertising ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    we've all been kicked from smaller factions for not being "active enough" and dont get into bigger factions because of this fact.

??? LOL your game experience has been kinda lame hasn't it?
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    ??? LOL your game experience has been kinda lame hasn't it?

Lol yeah you could say that, certain things are lame within this game and somewhere also exactly my point.

I didn't get into gamma untill i begged and pleaded for nearly an hour straight in WC and even before i finally got the squad willing to take me in, several info'd my gear when we were about to go in, i was kicked.
    Proved the squad that did take me in that even with "mediocre" gear i finished beans that they went: " o.o your kidding ?"

FCC i had to beg an plead again for people to let me go with them and even then were sceptical. once again i proved them wrong by holding aggro with a "lousy" snow bear.

Got kicked by 40+'s at lvl70 when i tried helping them do their BH19's because.. i didn't have a herc so i was fail and nowhere capable of soloing it.suuure...

the list is long and i'm not after "oh boy you had it tough!" cause yeah i also learned alot from it.
    but it also proves how ALOT and i seriously mean ALOT of people feel their entitled to bash on other people just because they play more, have more money or better gear when for all they know this person is -just- starting to learn or didn't HAVE the chance to learn and when he/she actually WANTS to get's told.. "hahaha u lvl xxx and u dont know this!?? whahaha faaailll.. noob!!!"
    and then feel even more in their right to **** and complain about how little other people know or -can- do.

*rolls eyes*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol yeah you could say that, certain things are lame within this game and somewhere also exactly my point.

I didn't get into gamma untill i begged and pleaded for nearly an hour straight in WC and even before i finally got the squad willing to take me in, several info'd my gear when we were about to go in, i was kicked.
    Proved the squad that did take me in that even with "mediocre" gear i finished beans that they went: " o.o your kidding ?"

FCC i had to beg an plead again for people to let me go with them and even then were sceptical. once again i proved them wrong by holding aggro with a "lousy" snow bear.

Got kicked by 40+'s at lvl70 when i tried helping them do their BH19's because.. i didn't have a herc so i was fail and nowhere capable of soloing it.suuure...

^ wow you must of got it hard but meh people are like that and haters hate trolls pick and sum ppl sell there house and buy r9 recasts then when u have shiit gear they troll u coz there millions time better lol that lifes yo LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory