Account Banned! NO INFOS ABOUT THAT!

bufaumm
bufaumm Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
Hello, this afternoon my account was banned for some reason unknown to me, I wonder why the ban and when and how I can have it back. I will be waiting for more information, Thank you.
Post edited by bufaumm on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    They send you an e-mail when you get banned.

If you have any further questions, open a ticket, or send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com

This thread will be closed because speaking of bans in the forum is against the forum rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bufaumm
    edited October 2011
    They send me this: Hello,

Your account, *******, has been suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy.
    But it doesn't means anything.. I need to know why I got banned and how to get my account back. I have no clue why they did it..im really confused.. I play for more then year and never something like that happened.. Spend alot of money in this.. I can't lose this..

But ty for the info!

Im still waiting for the banned reason..
    edited October 2011
    bufaumm wrote: »
    Im still waiting for the banned reason..

"for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy" is the reason.

Also, copying information from a conversation between you and PWI is against forum rules.

There's another thread about this subject that actually falls closer to being within the forum rules. You should read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bufaumm
    edited October 2011
    Okay, I'll try to contact by e-mails again... Thank you for the information and Im sorry about the mistakes.
  • ANoob - Lothranis
    ANoob - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    My friend got banned for the same reason and we live a minute away from eachother lol
    edited November 2011
    you guys probably have different ISP's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bufaumm
    edited November 2011
    I already send like 3 e-mails requesting suport..and nothing yet, what shoud I do?
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    bufaumm wrote: »
    I already send like 3 e-mails requesting suport..and nothing yet, what shoud I do?

Be patient and wait for a reply. That's what you do. And as SylenThunder stated, talking about bans on here is against forum rules.
  • bufaumm
    edited November 2011
    Yes, im waiting, but I know we can't talk about this here, but its the only place left.. I need someone to tell me what to do in this ocasion.. And i can't send ticket because my account is blocked.. So only place left is here :(
    Ty for the info.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    They send you an e-mail when you get banned.

If you have any further questions, open a ticket, or send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com

This thread will be closed because speaking of bans in the forum is against the forum rules.

Pretty much this, just be patient and wait for a reply.
This discussion has been closed.