Stupid questions

Options
Yousuckman - Raging Tide
Yousuckman - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
1.So today is Celestial Tiger event,do you get contribution points of squad members too?
And please link me what you get for each amount of contribution points.Are mobs very hard?

2.Iam super duper noob at refining.I saw you can purifiy equipment? So you can get other stuff increased? And what about those Dragon orbs +1? They are cheap so,if you would buy 12 of them you could get +12? If you fail,it goes all away? I would start refining at lv 99 those golden TT stuff.

3.TempleTwilight,Nirvana or Warsong gear? Which and why? Tell me some things about it.
(Future sage veno heavy armour)

4.And the last question: What goes best with veno with heavy armor? Physical defence gems,those stone rthat put +10 vit,HP gems or mix of all?

Thnx for your time,i appreciate it. b:victoryb:thanks
Post edited by Yousuckman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Purifying equipment removes the shards from it. This has nothing to do with refining.

+1 orbs can only be used to refine to +1. For +2, you need a +2 (takes 4 +1 orbs to make) or higher, +3, a +3 (takes 2 +1 and 2 +2 orbs to make) or higher, etc. up to +12... but it's generally cheaper to refine up to +3 with just mirages. (Check the Refining for Cheap and Ultimate Dragon Orb Combining Guide stickies in the Crafting Nook.)

Warsong? Do you mean Warsoul? I don't believe there's any Warsong gear aside from belts and necklaces.

Warsoul gear's cost is prohibitive. Nirvana heavy armor if you can scrape together the stat points for it and not gimp your magic weapon of choice, TT if not; rank gear for weapon and arcane pieces.

You only get 12 HP per vit as a veno, so a +10 vit stone only gives 5 more HP than a citrine gem. Garnets don't cover your weak point as a heavy (low mdef). Sapphires would, but you can also cover that by switching in an arcane piece or two. I'd say go garnet all the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You only get 12 HP per vit as a veno, so a +10 vit stone only gives 5 more HP than a citrine gem. Garnets don't cover your weak point as a heavy (low mdef). Sapphires would, but you can also cover that by switching in an arcane piece or two. I'd say go garnet all the way.

...please don't listen to this.

If you're going to go HA, get mdef ornas and then shard all the gear with vit stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute