Updating Client Version 515-574

gollum1986
gollum1986 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hi All....

Ive got a serios probem updating my client version from 515 (actual Download Version from the web) to the new one, i had to reinstall Windows (using 7 Ultimate) and cant get pass the first data (Console_CMD.txt) Doesnt work on Patch_1 nor Patch_2, looked for 2 days now to get a Post that helps me out with this, already did all possible stuff (Running as Admin, Giving permissions to all DLL and .exe files via Antivirus and Firewall, disabled Firewall and Antivirus, deinstalled Antivirus and installed a new one... nothing worked, no post helping out on this specific issue... WTF is going on? could some GM pls take this issue as serious and post a Sticky where we users can find a solution to this problem?
Thx a lot, im getting green hairs from all this...

b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by gollum1986 on

Comments

• gollum1986
    edited October 2011
    Pls dont tell me ive got to reinstall another Windows copy, cuz its gonna get me losing all my hairs...

b:cryb:surrenderb:angry
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Charge zen. Problem solved. b:bye
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You gotta delete system 32.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game?

Did you try installing the game under the default directory?

Have you tried downloading the patches from the actual website instead of letting the client update?

Have you tried redownloading the patch?

Alternatively you can install the full updated game on another system, then copy the files over to your current system. PWI does not need to be "installed" per se, simply copying the files works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • gollum1986
    edited October 2011
    Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game?

Did you try installing the game under the default directory?

Have you tried downloading the patches from the actual website instead of letting the client update?

Have you tried redownloading the patch?

Alternatively you can install the full updated game on another system, then copy the files over to your current system. PWI does not need to be "installed" per se, simply copying the files works.

Already did all that... now instaled another window (didnt know about deleting sis32 Ob:sad )

If it works, maybe its the Windows version i used (w7 ultimate)...

I already bought Zen quite a few times... sent reports, looked for stickies, guides and nothing that appeared either in forum nor web helped me get through this prob.. so trying changing win (a real pain in my lower back)
    Reporting back as soon as i download installer again (forgot to copy it lol)

Thx anyways for the answer...
  • gollum1986
    edited October 2011
    Subject Terminated!

Apparently Windows 7 64bits ultimate aint compatible with the game (unless deleting sys32 is the answer, didnt try)
    Workin on Win Home Premium, so, if uve got the same prob, and u try deleting sys32 and that STILL doesnt work, the answer es.. get a new OS (W7 Home Premium works fine)

Greets, and thx.

b:thanksb:victory
  • gollum1986
    edited October 2011
    Well... a new Issue... could someone tell me why i get this weird message? Client ver. is already updated.. but when i try to enter game i get this message:

[URL="[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/errorjc.jpg/][IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2415/errorjc.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]"][/url]errorjc.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry if the image doesnt work, im not used to upload pics in forums :s

Thx for any help..
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Did you charge zen??? You need to charge more zen, that's why it stopped working b:shocked
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    gollum1986 wrote: »
    Subject Terminated!

Apparently Windows 7 64bits ultimate aint compatible with the game (unless deleting sys32 is the answer, didnt try)
    Workin on Win Home Premium, so, if uve got the same prob, and u try deleting sys32 and that STILL doesnt work, the answer es.. get a new OS (W7 Home Premium works fine)

Greets, and thx.

b:thanksb:victory

I haven't upgraded to windows 7 but under vista it's possible to install games under program files(x86) folder. This is for 32-bit versions of files.

Another method you could try is to right click the launcher, go to properties, go to compatibility tab. There should be an option to enable "run this program in compatibility mode for: , and a dropdown box. Select either windows vista or windows XP (XP only has 32-bit version so that might work). Then try running the program again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • gollum1986
    edited October 2011
    Ehm.. the problem was my video card controller... admisn pls close this thread...
    thx for help :D