Skillbooks

Rubride - Lost City
Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Suggestion Box
Frankie, you know how the bosses in Brimstone Pit, Eden, Seat of Torrent, and Abbandon drop skillbooks for the first 6 classes? Can you ask the Develops to make it so that they drop the new class skillbooks (sins, psys, seeker, and mystics). I think it's not fair that the other classes have a better shot at getting skillbooks without buying them with Pages.

b:victory thank you and please comment.
Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
Post edited by Rubride - Lost City on

Comments

• SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Frankie, you know how the bosses in Brimstone Pit, Eden, Seat of Torrent, and Abbandon drop skillbooks for the first 6 classes? Can you ask the Develops to make it so that they drop the new class skillbooks (sins, psys, seeker, and mystics). I think it's not fair that the other classes have a better shot at getting skillbooks without buying them with Pages.

b:victory thank you and please comment.

THIS ^^ 160mil in OBP's and still no sage seeker blade mastery little bit steap or what.

i have given up on the forge and its fail chances
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    They do drop books for new classes but it doesn't show up in pwdb. Mastery doesn't drop in fb for any class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html