• Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    eoria+anyone=pro squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jamesford - Harshlands
    Jamesford - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    wow thanks for sayin im worthless nurfed_you. and Eo <3 we do make a great team.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Nothing left to say. We left it on the field. We did something amazing and they still try to bring us down and take something from it. Great work guys, we know all the work that went into preparing for those wars and how great everyone did. Dont let valhalla or kylin try to take anything from our accomplishments. Pretty big moment for us and we should enjoy it. Let the haters hate.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Nothing left to say. We left it on the field. We did something amazing and they still try to bring us down and take something from it. Great work guys, we know all the work that went into preparing for those wars and how great everyone did. Dont let valhalla or kylin try to take anything from our accomplishments. Pretty big moment for us and we should enjoy it. Let the haters hate.

I'm not hating. Good show.

I'm just trying to figure out a way to get Kylin to improve so we can have FUN wars, though for the moment I don't see how to do it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    sell your house car soul parents siblings etc...fun full guild r9+12?

edit:james.....your epeen need to be stroked some? trolol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I'm not hating. Good show.

I'm just trying to figure out a way to get Kylin to improve so we can have FUN wars, though for the moment I don't see how to do it.

Ya, there are quite a few kylins who are good sports, and even a couple valhalla. Sorry to generalize. I know ur a good sport longknife. But there are a lot of ppl who wouldnt say something nice even if i got on my knees and gave them some love.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If you can't afford at least +10 R9, you should not be playing this game and instead going to college until you get a job good enough to support PWI. Or getting all A's if you're still in High school.

Not learning Calculus and basic Linear algebra/exponents in High school will come back to haunt you once you take more Advanced Calculus and Linear Algebra classes.

I'M TALKING TO YOU, PERSON READING THIS W/ **** GEARS.

Edit: Or, you could just become a filthy rich in-game merchant like me. Not bragging at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If you can't afford at least +10 R9, you should not be playing this game and instead going to college until you get a job good enough to support PWI.

But I am in college. :C
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    man we got ****ing pooped on.
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Props - Harshlands
    Props - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Edit: Or, you could just become a filthy rich in-game merchant like me. Not bragging at all.

Of course not. Burnout would never brags about those few coins he's made.
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    But I am in college. :C

Hey man, at this rate you'll never have a shot at glory in Valhalla. You have to screenshot 500gold on your trade account and attach it to your application before your application gets a second glance.
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ya, there are quite a few kylins who are good sports, and even a couple valhalla. Sorry to generalize. I know ur a good sport longknife. But there are a lot of ppl who wouldnt say something nice even if i got on my knees and gave them some love.

Is that a possibility?

Nah seriously, I gotta admit, as much as I enjoy trolling your troll posts (which in this thread u made non), what u guys did was really something, GG Catalyst.

I would like to read some details of the wars though, I really miss being able to TW with my KY fellows :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would like to read some details of the wars though, I really miss being able to TW with my KY fellows :(

Video will be made after tonight's war. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Video will be made after tonight's war. b:avoid

Got video of all wars? kewl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Of course not. Burnout would never brags about those few coins he's made.

I know what you're thinking, but you've got the wrong store. Better luck next time. (hint: I haven't even been catshopping lately)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lost city is having a lockpocalypse so I'm hiding here. =]

What are the big tw harshlands factions? Is catalyst one of them?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yesh, they're the ones who were our candidate for PWIC \o/
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    We'll describe major TW factions as those that have more than one land on the map. Currently, there are four major TW factions on HL: Catalyst, Kylin, Valhalla, and Crimson.

Catalyst: Owns most of the map and is composed of afk trolls. Have been begging the server to stack for months and it finally happened this weekend.

Kylin: Older guild that sorta revived itself and is considered the #2 guild on the server currently. Until recently, they had some Catalyst alts helping out in TW vs. Crimson and later Valhalla. Obviously, all the alts left once Catalyst attacked them to block off Dreamweaver and Plume. They have since teamed up with Valhalla to stack Catalyst. As you can see from this thread, it didn't work. :B

Valhalla: CSer guild that popped up around map reset. Had a plan to take all the cities and split the map into parts. Went straight for Catalyst and well...that didn't end well. Cue Catalyst wiping them off the map and everyone laughing at Valalala's incompetence. They relocated to the northeast corner of the map as far away from Catalyst as possible. Ended up stacking Kylin with Crimson and another guild called AfterLlfe because "durrr if we can't beat their mains, we should beat their alts durrr". After Crimson gave up though, Valalala, a guild with so much CSed gear, got continuously beaten by Kylin, whose gear average is nowhere near as high, week after week until they were down to only two lands. Cue Valalala crying to Kylin to stop and being all like "hey, we should stack Crimson" which turned into "hey, we should stack Catalyst" this week.

Crimson: Another older guild. They were fighting Kylin pretty much every week until they eventually gave up. An ally guild, Insanity, recently merged back into them and they've decided to take another stab at Kylin it seems. Crimson isn't well-liked by a lot of people in Catalyst and Kylin for many reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Lost city is having a lockpocalypse so I'm hiding here. =]

What are the big tw harshlands factions? Is catalyst one of them?

Catalyst is basically Tri Force or Old Vengeful, very well egared and nobody can or wants to beat them. Every other faction is basically equal to DARKness / old ChinaTown in terms of low levels, bad gear or just being terribad at TW. If you are thinking about moving, stay on LC. HL is gunna be a one color map (again).
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    We'll describe major TW factions as those that have more than one land on the map. Currently, there are four major TW factions on HL: Catalyst, Kylin, Valhalla, and Crimson.

Catalyst: Owns most of the map and is composed of afk trolls. Have been begging the server to stack for months and it finally happened this weekend.

Kylin: Older guild that sorta revived itself and is considered the #2 guild on the server currently. Until recently, they had some Catalyst alts helping out in TW vs. Crimson and later Valhalla. Obviously, all the alts left once Catalyst attacked them to block off Dreamweaver and Plume. They have since teamed up with Valhalla to stack Catalyst. As you can see from this thread, it didn't work. :B

Valhalla: CSer guild that popped up around map reset. Had a plan to take all the cities and split the map into parts. Went straight for Catalyst and well...that didn't end well. Cue Catalyst wiping them off the map and everyone laughing at Valalala's incompetence. They relocated to the northeast corner of the map as far away from Catalyst as possible. Ended up stacking Kylin with Crimson and another guild called AfterLlfe because "durrr if we can't beat their mains, we should beat their alts durrr". After Crimson gave up though, Valalala, a guild with so much CSed gear, got continuously beaten by Kylin, whose gear average is nowhere near as high, week after week until they were down to only two lands. Cue Valalala crying to Kylin to stop and being all like "hey, we should stack Crimson" which turned into "hey, we should stack Catalyst" this week.

Crimson: Another older guild. They were fighting Kylin pretty much every week until they eventually gave up. An ally guild, Insanity, recently merged back into them and they've decided to take another stab at Kylin it seems. Crimson isn't well-liked by a lot of people in Catalyst and Kylin for many reasons.

You didnt speak about the guild Anivia :(
    I'll rule the world b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I'm so cool, I don't just "go afk"....I don't even play the game! whoa!

2 kewl 2 play wit u scrubz b:laugh

... Actually I might come back if EG R9 comes out...I'd have to buy back all my JoSD though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedlceDragon - Harshlands
    RedlceDragon - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011

It was fun, yesh :3. But i laughed at that exact line. I mean, a guild full of R9's that pew pew everything in one shot "Prepares". How long was the work and preparation, 5 min before TW ;D b:chuckle
  • Crescendio - Harshlands
    Crescendio - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You would be surprised, considering we weren't even able to get 80 people online excluding buffer alts and we were about to go up against 2x 80. But then when you think about it, I'm not surprised at your perception how a full guild of R9 (valalala being prime example) can just go out without any preparation, do some pew pew'ing and win.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    full guild of R9 (valalala being prime example) can just go out without any preparation, do some pew pew'ing and win.
    The only part of that sentence that gives me an impression of Valhalla is "full guild of R9." You guys have already beaten Kylin and Valhalla separately with 40 people; I dunno what's remarkable that you did both at the same time with 80. The stack turned out almost exactly how I thought it would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I dont see how valhalla is "full r9" o.o. whenever i see their members they either have hh99 on or +5 8jun
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    It was fun, yesh :3. But i laughed at that exact line. I mean, a guild full of R9's that pew pew everything in one shot "Prepares". How long was the work and preparation, 5 min before TW ;D b:chuckle

ya, thats why u suck at tw. you dont have a clue.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    The only part of that sentence that gives me an impression of Valhalla is "full guild of R9." You guys have already beaten Kylin and Valhalla separately with 40 people; I dunno what's remarkable that you did both at the same time with 80. The stack turned out almost exactly how I thought it would.

think of it like this.

maybe kylin can beat crimson with 40 members vs 80. But its has to be your best 40 members....or at least a lot of your best. (Best meaning the experienced leaders/members and your op/skilled ppl). Now if you get stacked by another guild like...afterlife or something u may have a little more trouble if u have to split those original 40 ppl between 2 wars. You make it sound like our most inexperienced and worst geared 40 ppl could steam roll kylin or valhalla.

I mean, im not denying your prophet abilities. just trying to put it in perspective. Hindsight is 20/20.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I am completely confident your worst 40 players could beat Valhalla.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I am completely confident your worst 40 players could beat Valhalla.

lol okay fair point...but i tend to give kylin slightly more credit....sometimes.