TW Schedule 10/29: Don't blink or you will miss it

Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    maybe GD's new tw policy is to let us take all their lands 1 by 1 so then they can attack Rad b:chuckle

inb4EnrageTookFreeLandsFromGDeveryWeek.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:chuckle b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    rad should transfer to baby rad for a week to wipe that off too b:chuckle

b:bored i like that
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    gf, see you next week.

ima getchu next week aes D:
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    gf, see you next week.

ima getchu next week aes D:

:'(

But you got me a lot already! You just want to collect screenies...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wait... A TW topic that wasn't closed? Inconceivable!
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    YOU ALL SUCK I HATE ENRAGE GOLDIGGERS CANT EVEN BEAT THEM IN A GANK LOLWEAKNUB

LET'S GET THIS THREAD CLoSED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011

the power is in your hand! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    :'(

But you got me a lot already! You just want to collect screenies...

D: lies!
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Is this a challenge for us to get this thread closed???

Ok lets start with.......ChoaticShelly and Kritty are going to have little baby Kritty's b:chuckle only bad thing is they are all going to be just like Vallenion b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited October 2011
    Is this a challenge for us to get this thread closed???

my starter for 10

i wonder how differant the map would look now and maybe how less green it would be, if someone hadn't thrown a hissy fit over Radi wanting a week off from ganking Enrage to bid on Drakon instead
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    LOL, from where to start ???
    Maybe you should worry more about what you are doing wrong rather then sundaymonday.QQ more val and keep getting our threads locked.

You did your fair part in thread closing too...
    Owned!

Although it's a lie that I never posted from an alt. I did for the year I was perma-banned, although anyone who cared enough to click on my profile knew it was me and I never tried to hide the fact.

Owned ???

After all that QQing from you, insisting from your side that it's you that i'm talking about and past experience that I had on this forums it does not take too much to figure out who was he trying to defend.

But if you wanna act like you don't know what i'm talking about...whatever.

KrittyCat wrote: »
    Presenting my counterpoints:

I did everything I could to stop any attacks on player nationalities, it's just that you didn't make my job any easier by attacking right back. That made you just as much at fault as those attacking you. Sorry, that means both of you would be banned if justice were to be done.

Well it's not like I had much choice here, but it's nice to see that you finaly admit that there was alot of national based insults and discrimination on this forums.
    If I wrote for let's say USA, even 5% of stuff what they wrote against my country I don't even wanna think what would happen, but whatever LOL.

I didn't see disparagement (good word, but are you sure you know what it means?) of factions other than the normal TW banter. It started when players started to personally attack each other, then devolved into a bunch of blithering jabber about each other. That's beyond the point where I have tolerance for, and I'm sure the other mods agree.

That word is quite acceptable and fully describes what is happening here...

If you look back through my posting history, I rarely single out a single player in any situation, and only then when they've clearly crossed the line. That was a general warning to everyone posting here.

I'm really have no time to explore it, but I will mail you the SS when I get home from work.

While I have been a moderator, I have done my best to be fair to all parties in conflict. This involves reprimanding both parties, and I understand that many egos here prefer not to be reprimanded.

When I break ToS, I have nothing against to be "punished", and I was several times.
    Rest I will not comment at all, I belive that you know what I think.

If anyone feels that they've been wrongly treated by me, I would prefer that dirty laundry not be aired over the forums. Instead, follow proper procedure and either talk to me about it (misunderstandings do happen, and I am human) or PM frankie. We as a staff want to make sure that you all enjoy your stay on the forums, and will do everything in our power to ensure that.

I'm debating now should I take few SS of my forum inbox and post it here...but it's a risky thing to do it !

b:victory
    ???

And to qoute Aesthor one more time...

Yes we got "Owned" by Enrage yesterday, yes we gave a bad fight and yes we deserved a defeat.

See ya next week hopefuly for 2 TW's.

b:bye

P.S.

@ Kyanelle

http://youtu.be/2AzEY6ZqkuE

and I wish them that their child is as handsome as I am.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    oh, big block of yellow text
    definitely thread closure soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yea i am not awake enough to waste my time on it
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @MissE why dont u join baby rad next week and fight drakon?? Come over to the carebear side! We have hunny!

@Duckin Ill ask lora to send u some coffee So can troll moar!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

P.S: Those whose places dont celebrate it, can wear weird costumes, scare clueless ppl at their homes and then claim its for halloween.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Wtb: Hat
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    *Apps to baby Rad*

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @MissE why dont u join baby rad next week and fight drakon?? Come over to the carebear side! We have hunny!

@Duckin Ill ask lora to send u some coffee So can troll moar!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

P.S: Those whose places dont celebrate it, can wear weird costumes, scare clueless ppl at their homes and then claim its for halloween.

If only Rad let my veno in :(
    edited October 2011
    I am awake now and still don't think imma waste my time on it today.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011

Owned ???

Yep you owned yourself b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yep you owned yourself b:laugh

I still don't see how, but it does not matter you are since you are completely irrelevant in general...

Shuuuwretches !

• Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If only GD didn't deny my app to their guild 5 minutes after it was posted, we would've won that TW... ijs.

If only Rad didn't deny my app some time after I posted it, they would have more land... ijs.

If only VanillaOnion stopped posting on these forums, IDK... something great would happen. Like Drakon getting a land from Radiance.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    I still don't see how, but it does not matter you are since you are completely irrelevant in general...

Shuuuwretches !

It's okay if you're too dumb to see; everyone else knows and what you think is irrelevant LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Dear GD,

lack of leadership is the reason you lose TWs, even in Ganks. it is time for you all to make a new Faction without the current leadership and replace it with active leadership that will showup to TW and not no-show TW because u guys are gonna lose.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited October 2011
    Dear GD,

lack of leadership is the reason you lose TWs, even in Ganks. it is time for you all to make a new Faction without the current leadership and replace it with active leadership that will showup to TW and not no-show TW because u guys are gonna lose.

It would also be wise to leave certain vegetables out of said faction.Those vegetables do no good but cause the rest of HT to laugh at how pathetic it is.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Dear GD,

I think Mr. C.R.O.A.T.I.A. is good faction leader material. And if he can somehow put the memories of war behind him, he can even team up with Monof and start a grand croatian-serbian alliance. Wouldn't that be something. b:victory
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011

because i can't be bothered writing a job application? b:chuckle

and even if i do, i'd probably get rejected... and rad are probably too carebear to bid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited October 2011
    I think Mr. C.R.O.A.T.I.A. is good faction leader material. And if he can somehow put the memories of war behind him, he can even team up with Monof and start a grand croatian-serbian alliance. Wouldn't that be something. b:victory

b:shocked that might lead to Enrage being wiped off the map. Do. Not. Say. That. Again! please b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If only Rad let my veno in :(

But why wont they, mystika is soo cute after all. b:cute
    because i can't be bothered writing a job application? b:chuckle

and even if i do, i'd probably get rejected... and rad are probably too carebear to bid

Fine ill write the App for you and fill in the details with my imagination b:chuckle

b:shocked that might lead to Enrage being wiped off the map. Do. Not. Say. That. Again! please b:sad

OMG and here i was thinking this was Mono's alt.

So there are now two of them in the same server nao?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011

mono and onion could for a superfaction called yugoslavia, and hilarity ensues
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.