Can you be a casual blademaster?

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Blademaster
Hello i am wonder if you can be a casual blademaster. I have seen many threads about blademaster all about aps aps. But i am wonder what if you cant afford the 2.86aps, is it still worth training blademaster to 100 and then working on getting aps if i wanted too or not.

A low aps or non basically when it reaches 100, is it worth it or it will be too much money or time that i am better off training a psychic that only needs rank or a wizzie for fun insted.

I am not looking to be competitive just want to pick something for fun.

Btw Blademaster used to be a main becuase orignally wanted aoes and a good surviour and 85 but stopped when i thought it will be impossible to train to 100 and finish cause scared of people will only take my blademaster because of aps gear and nothing else. I am not even looking for nirvana btw lol at that moment. More like after i get 100 if i am still sane, but i will try get some pieces like decides and gear at least lol.

Ps Seeker shaeres account with blademaster but i have to get some of its gear for the bm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PreDevil - Sanctuary
    PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    bm's are versitile, u don't have to be aps to be good, but aps does do very good damage, full axe bm's r great dd's and good for tw, due to high HP
    sword and pole aslo have great paths and skills, i do use all weapons, sword, pole, fist, and bow (i like my bow xD)
    but there are many paths that u can take and different combos, people prefer axe/fist because of hf + the damage from fists
    all paths are fun, and tbh, aps are over rated, used to much, be unique, my bm, is actually gonna be a support char for my new chars xD but i will always love my BM
    hope it helps
    PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hello i am wonder if you can be a casual blademaster. I have seen many threads about blademaster all about aps aps. But i am wonder what if you cant afford the 2.86aps, is it still worth training blademaster to 100 and then working on getting aps if i wanted too or not.

A low aps or non basically when it reaches 100, is it worth it or it will be too much money or time that i am better off training a psychic that only needs rank or a wizzie for fun insted.

I am not looking to be competitive just want to pick something for fun.

Btw Blademaster used to be a main becuase orignally wanted aoes and a good surviour and 85 but stopped when i thought it will be impossible to train to 100 and finish cause scared of people will only take my blademaster because of aps gear and nothing else. I am not even looking for nirvana btw lol at that moment. More like after i get 100 if i am still sane, but i will try get some pieces like decides and gear at least lol.

Ps Seeker shaeres account with blademaster but i have to get some of its gear for the bm

2.86 aps base is obtainable with tt 99 gear and a lunar weapon if you make even the slightest efforts at funding the bm then it WILL be 4 aps sparked at 100 period.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    2.86 aps base is obtainable with tt 99 gear and a lunar weapon if you make even the slightest efforts at funding the bm then it WILL be 4 aps sparked at 100 period.

yer true, n with a lvl 100 seeker, u should have enough money and gear to atleast get a lower aps easy, with running niv, and even a few $$$$ into the game doesn't hurt
    PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Thanks guys. Erm as for 2.86aps i am a bit confused. I have been trying to make one without the waithcape and Tome since i wont have that for a while because i need to make a 60 alt or buy lunar later lol if i want it.

Anyways here is my caculation.

http://pwcalc.com/0392dd572e86113c

Its missing 0.1 int i think. This is something i just picked up from the Faq but customize. So should i get some LA? pieces?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You had light armor ornaments so getting more light armor will not help. And the ornaments suck. This is the cheapest set up you can do to get 2.86.

-int 2.86 equipment set up

You will have to get a cape.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Thanks all. :). I might not bother but if i changed my mind i will use this. Thanks alot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]