R7 gear

Roland_ - Archosaur
Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
ok so i just got r7 on my seeker and was hoping to use it until it hit 100 and then farm the rest of r8 BUT 1 problem. other than the top and legs. i cant wear the rest until im lvl 99... is this just a seeker thing? or is my game broken? or are pwi just that stupid -.-.

we all know 100 aint easy and they want to ban everyone who even mentions jfc in wc so like... give a dog a bone pwi? getting to 99 is damn hard, farming tt90 can be damn hard too.

if i get the rep for r7 then i stimulated the pwi economy, weather i bought it from the boutique or from a player who did. if all the gear is for lvl 90 then let lvl 90's wear it plz
Post edited by Roland_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ok so i just got r7 on my seeker and was hoping to use it until it hit 100 and then farm the rest of r8 BUT 1 problem. other than the top and legs. i cant wear the rest until im lvl 99... is this just a seeker thing? or is my game broken? or are pwi just that stupid -.-.

we all know 100 aint easy and they want to ban everyone who even mentions jfc in wc so like... give a dog a bone pwi? getting to 99 is damn hard, farming tt90 can be damn hard too.

if i get the rep for r7 then i stimulated the pwi economy, weather i bought it from the boutique or from a player who did. if all the gear is for lvl 90 then let lvl 90's wear it plz

make your own FCC squads and do full runs should be lvl100 in about 2 weeks
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Roland_ - Archosaur
    Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    make your own FCC squads and do full runs should be lvl100 in about 2 weeks
    really? because tt tends to only give me like 10%. then again ive never done a full run so i guess im not sure. people tend to run away at the end
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i cant wear the rest until im lvl 99... is this just a seeker thing? or is my game broken? or are pwi just that stupid -.-.
    Once upon a time Rank gear was insanely difficult to get, far more so than leveling. If you look through the forum history of the time, the overwhelming complaints were that by the time you reached Rank (whatever), you were way past the level of the gear.

And nobody would have ever, ever gotten Rank 7 before getting to level 99.

Now that PWI is giving away Rank gear for free (well, basically free) the situation you're describing happens, but really, the game is already enough of a cake-walk these days. Adding another couple of essentially free, decent pieces of gear isn't really necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Because when R1-8 were originally developed, the game didn't have a level cap of 105. Sage/Demon culti were 109 as were the FBs, and Rank 8 was for 109 as well. But since they lowered the cap, a lot of other things needed to be adjusted as well.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Because when R1-8 were originally developed, the game didn't have a level cap of 105. Sage/Demon culti were 109 as were the FBs, and Rank 8 was for 109 as well. But since they lowered the cap, a lot of other things needed to be adjusted as well.

Wilfred in your signature, love that show.

They need to adjust alot of things in this game like turning the servers off.b:thanks
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Haha, yeah. Wilfred is amazing. Can't wait for next season! I added the sig when I actually uninstalled.

And hey Susa! Yeah, switching the servers off would be good for a start. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.