Octo-Gank

Options
13»

Comments

• BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DaKill why dont we all just agree that QQme is all mighty and omniscient, they are never wrong and never make mistakes. If something happens on the server and every single other faction besides QQme shares the same opinion, we are all obviously wrong and QQme is right. There, argument settled. :P

right! they will always find a new way to try to complain about vicious or levi/vertu atk them, but they can't understand that in the past they had almost all lands of this map, and couldn't even share lands or let other small factions have some fun, and now they keep qqing about 3ganks.
    Vicious didn't stoped to atk QQme even QQme defendind all fights, now QQme runned from bid on them to get archo, taking off the chance of vertu fight with levi, and now vertu just have the opition to atk QQme, and levi will prob atk qqme cause they will try to get archo back, ops 3 ganks again. now QQme complain more about this...
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Levi kept on attacking Decimate, eventho they knew the faction was falling apart.

Levi is evil..... EVILLLLLLLLLLLL

complaining about QQme attacking Vertu while you all did the same to Decimate.

instead of comming here and trying to be a keyoard warrior i suggest you drag your 40 year old virgin *** to the game and start farming apoth for next TW, you will need it

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Vicious has more tw strength than QQme right now, little hope in winning an offensive tw, and 1 3 hour tw with vicious is my desired quota for the week.

Vicoius also took the easier route and got the strongest 3 factions other than qqme to gank.

To tell you the truth I didn't know if arch was the best choice and i didn't want to ruin vertu and Leviations fun. But after seeing tw bidding on the map i guess choice was ok. It was my hope Vertu or Levi would take a land on one side or another.

Also when Vertu started ganking with vicious I said oh good they are touching Levi now they can attack each other if they so wish. But you didn't so then i started not worrying about it really.

If the most powerful and third and fourth most powerful tw factions wants to have an alliance we welcome the challenge and will do the best we can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Levi kept on attacking Decimate, eventho they knew the faction was falling apart.

Levi is evil..... EVILLLLLLLLLLLL

^ so true lol
    love how Zav is knocking Vertu and Levi for picking unfair fights, when the whole reason we're complaining is because QQme took the easy route and rolled Vertu LOL
    +1, I think the QQme members still dont see the point were trying to make.

DaKill why dont we all just agree that QQme is all mighty and omniscient, they are never wrong and never make mistakes. If something happens on the server and every single other faction besides QQme shares the same opinion, we are all obviously wrong and QQme is right. There, argument settled. :P

Levi and Vertu did exactly the same thing. why u QQing now? lol *cough* Philipinas *cough* Decimate *cough* Valkyre *cough*
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Levi and Vertu did exactly the same thing. why u QQing now? lol *cough* Philipinas *cough* Decimate *cough* Valkyre *cough*

Decimate wasnt dying when they had like 3 or 4 lands left.. QQme's Mains were busy with Vicious ijs..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^ so true lol

Lol il give you pilipinas or whatever their name is but Deci and levi were having 3 hour stalemates and Valk was giving us 2 hour TWs before all the QQme alts were taken out when they only had a couple lands left
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol il give you pilipinas or whatever their name is but Deci and levi were having 3 hour stalemates and Valk was giving us 2 hour TWs before all the QQme alts were taken out when they only had a couple lands left

didn't know that Valk was full of QQme alts *leaves faction*
    edited October 2011
    Options
    didn't know that Valk was full of QQme alts *leaves faction*

was is the key word
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I love how Zav is knocking Vertu and Levi for picking unfair fights, when the whole reason we're complaining is because QQme took the easy route and rolled Vertu LOL b:chuckle

No, you are complaining becouse all your easy way outs are off the map.

Now is the time to step up and show that you can play with the big boys

TW is an option just like PK. can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2011
    Options

Luckily QQme's easy way outs are still on the map..

We were Playing... u guys just decided that u want to get ganked and cried when we ganked u
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Also when Vertu started ganking with vicious I said oh good they are touching Levi now they can attack each other if they so wish. But you didn't so then i started not worrying about it really.

Idk why you keep acting like the weeks prior to Levi and Vertu fighting eachother proves that we don't want to fight each other.

The facts:
    -Leviathan had Decimate to deal with. I was in Deci at the time, and I can tell you we were giving them all they could handle. We had hour+ attacks and 3hour+ defenses. There was no reason for Levi to engage Vertu and leave themselves open to being ganked by Deci and Vertu.

-Vertu had Valkarie to deal with. From what I understand it wasn't as competitive, but definitely good enough to keep Vertu happy. And once again, there was no reason for Vertu to attack Levi. Idk if you remember, but there was quite a bit of bad blood between Vertu and Deci, so if all 3 of us ever touched chances are Deci would of been wiped by Levi and Vertu. Why would Vertu attack a future possible ally?

-Once Deci and Valk were wiped from the map, Levi and Vertu started fighting each other. In the past 3 weeks or so I can remember at least 3 TWs we've had against Vertu. The past doesn't matter, it's obvious that at the present we had every intention to fight each other.
    If the most powerful and third and fourth most powerful tw factions wants to have an alliance we welcome the challenge and will do the best we can.

It's not an alliance, because we have no choice. You have made it not only impossible for Levi and Vertu to fight each other, but a requirement for us to gank you if we ever want those fun TWs again.
    And no, we aren't going to gank Vici for 2 simple reasons.
    1) they're stronger than QQme (or so you say?)
    2) they're not the ones that split us up.
    That one land for Pili was useless, not to mention it left us open to a gank from Pili and Vertu. Not to say that Pili is a threat, but anything that detracts attention from the real threat (Vertu) could of cost us a win.
    edited October 2011
    Options

complaining about QQme attacking Vertu while you all did the same to Decimate.

I know your reading comprehension (and obviously spelling) sucks, but I thought you should know that you just insinuated that Vertu is falling apart.
    Just thought it would only be fair for you know to why nobody respects your opinions b:cute
    instead of comming here and trying to be a keyoard warrior
    says the person that spends thousands of dollars on r9 gear b:laugh
    i suggest you drag your 40 year old virgin *** to the game and start farming apoth for next TW, you will need it

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=keyboard+warrior

educate yourself. You're basically the definition of a keyboard warrior, ijs.
    Tony already picked apart this statement, but I thought I'd include it in my post to point out the horrible grammar and spelling.
    because*
    ways out*
    Like QQme did with Vici last weekend right? No showing a defense and attacking a weaker faction? That's how you do it.
    TW is an option just like PK. can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen b:bye
    Get out of the kitchen, or spend thousands of dollars on a game for r9 and feel good about 1 shotting r8s, and shrugging off getting owned by other r9s.
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ahh i see now

this isn't about TW at all, it's about your inability to gear up properly b:bye

anyway
    w/e you need to justify your actions is fine bro, carry on b:victory

edit: lolol at commenting about someones grammer on an international forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2011
    Options
    Ahh i see now

this isn't about TW at all, it's about your inability to spend thousands on an online game b:bye

You got me.
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the only problem with these "Training tw's" is that the current land holding faction usually ends the tw before is really starts. for example the marine vs. vertu a few weeks ago. marine bid on them a few times. vertu leader sends in some of his lesser pro or non experienced players and in their excitement they utterly destroy the incoming team before they know what has hit them. If faction leaders and players could set up real, longer lasting training tw's then yea, more people would be able to learn alot more from each other and would be alot more fun.
    you cant expect to have a decent training war when marine shows up with 10 people tops. There is no room to make strats or even multiple squads for that matter.
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and all of this is another reason why im taking a break from the game b:surrender
    dramadramabishbishnagnag=soundslikemyex
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dramadramabishbishnagnag

^ thats just a way to spice up the TW scene + nobody really cares lol
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Like QQme did with Vici last weekend right? No showing a defense and attacking a weaker faction? That's how you do it.

All Im gonna say is: b:laugh haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]