INJUSTICE TO Tideborns and APS

Blueblade__ - Archosaur
Blueblade__ - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
the tideborns are NERFED. the other classes are OP compared to them. i mean TBs have less skills to learn. i mean they cant do anything in tideform WTF!!!!!????

the untamed can do many stuff while transformed. Tideborns are supposed to be stronger in water rather they are weaker in water while in fish mode.

Ths psychic is seriously NERFED. its soul of vengeance is the most nerfed. it sucks a hell lotta mana out of u and lets u take aggro easily. Voodoos SERIOUSLY if u use black u get killed easy but if u use white u cant kill anything. black should only increase atk and white should only increase defense not REDUCE THE OTHER ONE b:angry

All the buffs of other classes doesnt haf any side effects

Red tide is fail its a totally waste of spark. Make it stronger pwi and add sth like it does xxxx damage plus XX% wep damage and has 100% (not lower) chance of doing damage equal to xx%(100% at lvl 10) soulforce. It should do damage equal to Soulburn cause it costs 2 spark It should be stronger then 79 skill cause it takes 2 spark and make it channel faster and wider area and the soul damage should not be a DOT cause a psy might die before it takes full effect.

NEXT UP SIN

Sins are nerfed same goes for there Tideform. also the Bp suck amount should increase each lvl being 5% at lvl 10. i mean 2% absorb barely makes any difference.
also there stealth is nerfed. there stealth costs TOO MUCH. 20 mana per second it should be enabled to be used while in combat. i mean stay in stealth and fight tht should be good. and there shadow escape has high cooldown.

NEXT UP IS APS

aps **** the durability of ur wep. i tested it yesterday on my sin in TT. i saw my durability dropped faster in normal aps then when i was using chill of the deep. this is unfair all the money we spend on aps and now u lose durability because of it? This is not right and should be fixed.

AND U GUYS SHOULD GIVE SKILLS WE CAN USE IN TIDEFORM CAUSE THIS IS AN INJUSTICE DONE TO US TIDEBORNS GIVE US SPECIAL TRANSFORMED SKILLS WE CAN USE IN WATER. NOT GIVING IS A VIOLATION OF THE EQUAL SPECIES RIGHT. AS A TIDEBORN I WONT STAND TO THESE.
Post edited by Blueblade__ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Listen, I know you're trying to get into the trolling business and all, but the PWI troll slots have already been filled up by people like me and Lutirica and etc. If you really want to get in, you're gonna have to impress the boards with something absolutely magical, and this isn't it.

Sorry bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Dont mix shrooms and weed
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    so this is just a application to join the elite **** holes ?

this http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm

OH FYI ALL YOU TROLLS ARE DOING IT WRONG will be good when they can prosecute people for it

**EDIT** oh you CAN this "127 Improper use of public electronic communications network" is just one of the charges

Section 127
    Improper use of public electronic communications network

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he

(a) sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or

(b) causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

(2) A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he

(a) sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,

(b) causes such a message to be sent; or

(c) persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.

(3) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable, on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both.

(4) Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to anything done in the course of providing a programme service (within the meaning of the Broadcasting Act 1990 (c. 42)).
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    so this is just a application to join the elite **** holes ?

this http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm

OH FYI ALL YOU TROLLS ARE DOING IT WRONG will be good when they can prosecute people for it

**EDIT** oh you CAN this "127 Improper use of public electronic communications network" is just one of the charges

Section 127

Section 127

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he

.....Well played, sir. Welcome to the PWI trolls association. Your membership card should be arriving in your mailbox shortly. Please remember to sign your name on the back of the card and carry it in your wallet at all times.

Happy Trolling!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited October 2011

.....Well played, sir. Welcome to the PWI trolls association. Your membership card should be arriving in your mailbox shortly. Please remember to sign your name on the back of the card and carry it in your wallet at all times.

Happy Trolling!

you missed the full post had to edit it for stupid space thing
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    you missed the full post had to edit it for stupid space thing

No worries, you don't have to try anymore. You're already in! Just be sure to brush up on the correct rules of trolling and have fun out there!

You are one of the most promising new recruits to the PWI troll society I've ever seen. Just remember to always strive for more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would've respected you more if this wasn't a troll attempt and you were serious.

And I hope the ****ty spelling/grammar was part of the trolling and not just you being you...
    edited October 2011
    I would've respected you more if this wasn't a troll attempt and you were serious.

And I hope the ****ty spelling/grammar was part of the trolling and not just you being you...

if your talking about me, yes im serious and no i am not a troll ..........
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Cool law, the citation "127" isn't Really enough to give it context, jurisdiction, or enactment though. If you could provide a source that wouldb be great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Cool law, the citation "127" isn't Really enough to give it context, jurisdiction, or enactment though. If you could provide a source that wouldb be great.

it is part of the "communications act 2003 section 127" currently being reviewed and it is due to get a whole lot longer.

(to view the review sections look just above in the red box titled "Changes to legislation")

short and easy to read

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/21/section/127

original document

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/21/pdfs/ukpga_20030021_en.pdf

*edit* it is in your own country's legislation but i only know the location of the uk one)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This thread represent the pinacle of western achievements in equal employment opportunity, anti discrimination and freedom of speech - IE - any idiot can voice an opinion.

But for those who arent up on the language 'idiocy' heres the rough translation:

"blah blah blah blah **** **** **** **** blah."
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    *edit* it is in your own country's legislation but i only know the location of the uk one)

Actually, I doubt that it is. We have the right to free speech, and that includes politicians lying about other politicians to get into office... If this were true, all of them could be thrown into jail, or fined multiple times...

What an idea!b:dirty

EDIT: Oh, also...

Closed.

EDIT: I have also been made aware of the fact that the legislation cited within this thread is not even written into law, but is rather still in the proposed stage.

(Thanks Sasha)
This discussion has been closed.