Thinking...

Vahnn - Harshlands
Vahnn - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Well Welcome me back, I've been gone for quite some time. My laptop messed up on me when it was a linux box and it wouldnt mount the Harddrive so after about 3-4 mo of not being on the lappy I finally just reinstalled with windows.. but now I was wondering.. should I just start over or keep my current characters going? I was thinking about doing what I did when I first started I played a wizard. then moved to another server and played as an earthguard and a tideborn...
Post edited by Vahnn - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    does anybody care?

you should think about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hZR1Ye6xg0
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Too be honest... it all depends on how much cash shopping your into lol.... Earhtguard are a major coin sink and dont try psychic unless you want to pay alot for refines and all... idk i guess try a veno,BM,assassin... although since we are on harshlands completely forget about pvp and tw's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Too be honest... it all depends on how much cash shopping your into lol.... Earhtguard are a major coin sink and dont try psychic unless you want to pay alot for refines and all... idk i guess try a veno,BM,assassin... although since we are on harshlands completely forget about pvp and tw's.

Why would you completely forget about PvP and TWs on a PvP server?
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2