r8 recast bow

Erida - Lothranis
Erida - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Archer
My faction keeps telling me that archers get the short end of the stick on this r8 recast stuff.

Any care to either back them up or prove otherwise? I can't find any solid information b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bellybaby.deviantart.com
Post edited by Erida - Lothranis on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    My faction keeps telling me that archers get the short end of the stick on this r8 recast stuff.

Any care to either back them up or prove otherwise? I can't find any solid information b:sad

Whatever stick you get.. I'm sure us Blademasters will get a shorter one, as it is with all of PW's updates.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    But when you add all the "sticks" venos have the shortest lenght.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Nah.. rich guys like me are suckers for venos, just flirt a little and we'll give you everything you want. Unless you're a dude... then no money for you.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    But when you add all the "sticks" venos have the shortest lenght.

I'd rather them not have a "stick". b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Nah.. rich guys like me are suckers for venos, just flirt a little and we'll give you everything you want. Unless you're a dude... then no money for you.

why do i find this hard to belive zanny?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I too have searched and so far, can only find pictures. Oh well, the bow is pretty enough to go for regardless of stats b:dirty
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    rank 9 bow is good
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not sure why anyone is worrying about r8 recast. Those of you who go for r8 recast can/will only play second string to people like me... who is just gonna pee out some gold for r9 recast.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You should get it anyway, just so you beautify the ugly thing in the bank.

Also, pissing gold wouldn't feel good, better to **** gold nuggets instead.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Erida - Lothranis
    Erida - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not sure why anyone is worrying about r8 recast. Those of you who go for r8 recast can/will only play second string to people like me... who is just gonna pee out some gold for r9 recast.

You obviously dont know how i play my main. Get over yourself b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bellybaby.deviantart.com
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited October 2011

What she said ^^ b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011

The problem is... unless I want to r9 recast my entire guild I don't need to **** out gold. The gold dust from my pee is more then enough to recast my own r9 set.

Considering I am part of the elite 1% in PWI... not sure if I care about how the other 99% functions.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Considering I am part of the elite 1% in PWI... not sure if I care about how the other 99% functions.

That elite 1% of no skilled cash shoppers? Yup, I'd believe it. b:chuckle
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    That elite 1% of no skilled cash shoppers? Yup, I'd believe it. b:chuckle

I would agree. Skills is just like language... if you don't use it... it goes away. With the caliber of gears that the other 99% has... I haven't had the need to exercise any skills for a good long time.

It also makes me all giggly inside knowing what my (PWI) disposal income is more then the majority poster's monthly real world income.

• ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would agree. Skills is just like language... if you don't use it... it goes away. With the caliber of gears that the other 99% has... I haven't had the need to exercise any skills for a good long time.

It also makes me all giggly inside knowing what my (PWI) disposal income is more then the majority poster's monthly income.

What skills? Visa isnt a skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    What skills? Visa isnt a skill.

Fair enough... but as long at the end of day... I am the only one still standing... I am OK with that. And just to set the record straight... its not V for me... its AXP.

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011

It also makes me all giggly inside knowing what my (PWI) disposal income is more then the majority poster's monthly real world income.

Does HT have like really crappy archers or something? Sanctuary has 46 R9 archers and 29 of them have +10 armor or better and 19 with +12 bows. Of the 46 R9 archers only 6 of them are sage but 3 or 4 of those are pretty fail. How is HT so far behind?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Sanctuary has 46 R9 archers and 29 of them have +10 armor or better and 19 with +12 bows.

That's pretty bad if its an up to date count. I don't keep track of current HT archer population. But I can easily count over a dozen archers who got their +12 r9 bows over half a year ago. Right now... I am seeing people who had +10 (or below) r8 bows half a year ago with +12 r9 bows. Personally I don't remember much about armor... but its really not out of the realm of possibility for a +12 r9 bow archer to have +10 r9 armor.

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Does HT have like really crappy archers or something? Sanctuary has 46 R9 archers and 29 of them have +10 armor or better and 19 with +12 bows. Of the 46 R9 archers only 6 of them are sage but 3 or 4 of those are pretty fail. How is HT so far behind?

b:chuckle u actually counted. btw, how do u fail with r9 b:shocked
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:chuckle u actually counted. btw, how do u fail with r9 b:shocked

Step 1: Start off with a fail archer
    Step 2: Add R9
    Result: Fail archer with R9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Step 1: Start off with a fail archer
    Step 2: Add R9
    Result: Fail archer with R9

Ew

And if the rank 8 recast bow can get purify if may be a reasonable option otherwise I'd just say go rank 9
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Rank 8 recasting is coming with a new feature. Once 1500 people recast their rank 8 weapon rank 10 will be released!!
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    devotion wrote: »
    Rank 8 recasting is coming with a new feature. Once 1500 people recast their rank 8 weapon rank 10 will be released!!

lol. Rank 10 will be so OP. It'll probably have 2 add-ons, like zerk + zerk = 4 times damage.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol. Rank 10 will be so OP. It'll probably have 2 add-ons, like zerk + zerk = 4 times damage.

nah thinking too little.

what if they add like new proc.. Core: ignores target defence and defence lvl... then all weps Gof+purge and attack lvl +50. ok there we go. lol
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    nah thinking too little.

what if they add like new proc.. Core: ignores target defence and defence lvl... then all weps Gof+purge and attack lvl +50. ok there we go. lol

Omega Frenzy Lord - Every hit has an 80% chance to inflict double damage at the cost of 3% HP

Core: Ignore target defense and defence level

Advanced Spirit Blackhole: 70% chance to purge

Attack level +130

Defense level +45

Yup, that seems about right.
  • Astraelys - Raging Tide
    Astraelys - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ☆☆猎影之风
    Tyoe:Bow
    Used by character(s): Archer
    Ranged
    LV. 15
    Attack Speed 0.67
    Attack Range 20
    Physical attack 1249-2293

Str required 50
    Agi required 300

Level Required: 100
    Requisite Reputation: 200000

Item Addons Amount: 4
    Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
    Strength +8-20
    Dexterity+8-20
    Vitality +8-20
    Magic +8-20
    Attack Level+1 - 5
    Defense Level +1 -5
    Critical Hit Rate 1%-2%
    HP +120-300
    MP +200-400
    Accuracy of +10 ~ 50
    Physical Defense +150 -450
    Elemental Defense +150-450
    Reduce Physical damage taken +1%-5%
    Reduce Elemental damage Taken +1%-5%
    Maximum Physical Attack +80-180

Probability to have an unique addon: 100%
    The Ten Eight Array: havethe greater the probability seal the enemy
    and can
  • Terador - Raging Tide
    Terador - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011

but Full r9+12 Sage Archer > Full R9+12 Demon Archer b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Beautifying the thing in my bank was my original plan, but it seems the process is too expensive for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Dude you suck. Don't let your ego trick you into thinking you actually can stand up to players like me.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Okay so i post this and literally only ONE person answered about what the bow is... I mean ffs... Must archer forums always be full of trolls... ( i know a bit of the pot calling the kettle black ) but ffs... >.<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.