• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ^ what he said, and this didnt' even happen to me.... rofl
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    kondors wrote: »
    When the last double drops event started, lots of people had their passwords reset by PWI and the issue took well over a week to resolve and for many people , a good deal longer that.

There WAS a massive thread concerning this matter for a long time and during the thread I asked a question of Frankie regarding compensating people for their loss at PWI's hands.

The response from Frankie at the times was along the lines of.. lets see the extent of the problem and try to resolve it first, but yes we will work out some compensation for those affected. Well... here were some time after the double drops event has finished.

No compensation, no news of any compensation, the thread has been removed, and not a single word from Frankie.

I would like to think that I wasnt lied to about this matter, but the evidence at the moment is all to the contrary.

You have had plenty of time to sort this out Frankie.. what are you offering the people that got screwed over? When will they get it? Why have you not communicated anything to let people know what, if anything is going to be done?

Courtesy if nothing else to make some sort of announcement. Please do and stick to what you said.

yeah..............................
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited November 2011
    kondors wrote: »
    You said that weeks ago.. and still nothing.. seriously, what does he need to "check"?

As for the thread being barely a month old, the original promise from frankie is much older and dates back to when the problems occurred.

Yes I put a ticket in, no I didnt get a response, Yes i waited weeks after the 2x event to give time for a response..

The guy doesnt even have the manners to say he is "checking it" himself. More than sufficient time has elapsed, being busy is one thing, not keeping your word and not having the manners to even respond is another.

This is the second time Kritty that you have said in this thread that you are reminding him.

Either you are just covering his ignorance, or he is truly rude, unreliable, ignorant and absent minded as well as totally incapable of providing the service required.

No more excuses.. get it done

yeah i +1 this. where is google+ when u need it.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We've got something coming very soon that should make everyone happy :)
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Those famous words..

So like, in a few months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011

another sale? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    R9 for all? b:avoid
    edited November 2011

you said EG rank r9 would be "very soon" and it took what. 6 months?

Frankie im not sure what Soon is to you, if you call a woman who just found out they are prego. and say we are expecting a kid very soon ( 9months) as soon, but very soon to alot of people is a few weeks.

unlike the "very soon" fix of SP, i doubt this will get fixed before '11 is over with
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Should have said coming soon.....next year.

Watch it be a cheap forgiveness event like 2x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I got him to post...

Do I get a cookie?b:surrender
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I got him to post...

Do I get a cookie?b:surrender

*hands kritty a cookie jar* here haz the jar, it was hard work
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Is it Christmas? Because I am not so sure that PW can claim to be responsible for that to be honest?

Yes Kritty, you did get him to post months after the debacle they caused, and after repeated attempts to get him to keep to his word, ty for that.....

So...I am very unclear as to how Frankie's post relates to the thread. It says "should make everyone happy".. but this is about compensating specifically the people who had their accounts disabled for no good reason.
    If whatever is "coming very soon" is for everyone, then you still have not addressed the content of the thread now have you?

Incidentally, what was it that you had to check for such a lengthy period before deciding upon compensation?
    We are led to believe that this was (from PW's stance) only a minor problem that affected only a few people.. so no that basis there cannot have been much to "check" right?

Neither does your catch all, non topic related post, in any way explain or excuse your total lack of response or acknowledgement for so many weeks.

To be honest, that post would have been equally at home in any thread in any topic area on the forums.
    It relates in no way to what has been asked.
    You may as well have posted.. "Summer is coming very soon" for all the relevance of what you have said.
    Absolutely no reference to the question that has been asked...

Maybe if I wait another 2-3 months you can post something equally as unrelated under the guise of addressing issues?

Wholly pathetic, completely unrelated to the topic, entirely uninformative.

P.S. if you want something "very soon" that will "make everyone happy".. why not start by providing the blessings you falsely advertise in game every few minutes?

Anyway, judging by what happens to other posters, I think Frankies post should be removed as "irrelevant to the topic"

Post it somewhere appropriate to what you are stating please.
  • kjstorage
    kjstorage Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So are we to understand that this session of 2x is in some way meant to be compensation?

Only I see nothing to say so, and in fact it cannot be considered as compensating in any way.
    The current 2x applies to ALL players, so there is still nothing to compensate the players who had their passwords changed.

Frankies statement in no whatsoever addresses the issue raised here, and doesnt relate to compensation in any way.

Is the question really so difficult for you to comprehend?

Another month ticks by with no response on this issue...
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    More months tick by and now we are in a different year and still no response from Frankie to the issue raised or in answer to his original statement regarding compensation.

You cannot claim that something that benefits all players compensates a specific group that were singled out and disadvantaged through your incompetence.

Neither can you legitimately claim that it would be too difficult to find all the people affected by this. After all it took a mere hour or so to single out the people whose passwords you screwed.

Any halfway competent outfit would be able to refer to the list of people you hit and apply some form of compensation.

Your lack of response, refusal to address the actual issue raised, and ever decreasing standard of customer service serve merely to show the level of contempt with which you regard the player base.

Answer what has been asked, you have had more than sufficient time to do so.
  • XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary
    XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lmfao just ****ing quit the game if u dont like it. People like u need to get a real life, get some self respect and quit it if u dont like this game.. Its a ****ing Game find a new one ******
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Post count +1 before the thread gets locked and the issue swept under the carpet again. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    Read the ToS. If they want to they can just delete your account and you can't do anything about it legally.
    They certainly don't "owe" us any form of "compensation" and we've had more 2x in the past 6 months than the game economy can manage anyway.

Maybe we should get 0.5x for a few months so that the economy returns to some form of normality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This thread shows that the term "the entitlement generation" is alive and well.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    This thread shows that the term "the entitlement generation" is alive and well.

Is that what they call the kids today? Makes sense. I remember when we were "Generation X". =P (Or at least I was anyway, right there at the beginning of it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    I'm against the entitlement mindset, however as a paying customer, I do expect that promises get delivered upon.

Frankie promised that we'd be getting something very soon, 3 months ago, and then went silent on the issue. It's not exactly "entitlement mindset behavior" to expect them to follow up/through with whatever the "something special" is.

We're still waiting for the compensation they actually did promise explicitly when they were unable to handle the DDoS attacks, too. Their other games got nifty in-game stuff, we got a 2x we might be able to kinda attribute but not really. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm against the entitlement mindset, however as a paying customer, I do expect that promises get delivered upon.

Frankie promised that we'd be getting something very soon, 3 months ago, and then went silent on the issue. It's not exactly "entitlement mindset behavior" to expect them to follow up/through with whatever the "something special" is.

We're still waiting for the compensation they actually did promise explicitly when they were unable to handle the DDoS attacks, too. Their other games got nifty in-game stuff, we got a 2x we might be able to kinda attribute but not really. b:surrender

We did get something, a partially good partially fail expansion and PK in SP again b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    We did get something, a partially good partially fail expansion and PK in SP again b:chuckle

But that's unrelated to the password thing. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    But that's unrelated to the password thing. b:surrender

Oh.... um...... we got the silent treatment b:chuckle

Better than your house being broken into and all your clothes burned on your front lawn.....

Wait that was the ex not PWI b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The promise of compensation was to shut us up until we forgot about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    The promise of compensation was to shut us up until we forgot about it.

The problem is that we don't forget, we just hold these incidents as grudges and use them to influence whether we're going to spend more money on the game. I can tell you that I spend less than I used to...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Marid - Dreamweaver
    Marid - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sooooooooo.... is it "very soon" yet?
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sooooooooo.... is it "very soon" yet?

No, now go away! Also, your avatar is green >:o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Compensation? you get to login to the server.
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Compensation? you get to login to the server.

Necro Bots strike again b:surrender
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Compensation is that a +11/+12 sale was prevented thus stopping possible client instability.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
This discussion has been closed.