Why Gold Price So High

Options
Blueblade__ - Archosaur
Blueblade__ - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Gold price is high because pwi via gms have been buying massive amount of gold for high prices. The coins are given by pwi (well duh they made the game they can do anything)
Thats why gold prices are high. Close this if it is True.
Post edited by Blueblade__ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think it is high because of all the sales. More people want gold-Not many more people buy zen=High price.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^ QFT
    tl:dr version, Packs.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Gold price is high because pwi via gms have been buying massive amount of gold for high prices. The coins are given by pwi (well duh they made the game they can do anything)
    Thats why gold prices are high. Close this if it is True.
    hi you must be new.
    Ill tell you a secret.
    There is another class called 'merchants' in this game.
    they make profit no matter what the gold price is.
    Those are the ones that buy up all the gold at times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    op is a moron, thanks for the read

i cause high gold prices 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ