Last quest of Chronowheel not summoning boss

Marhalt - Sanctuary
Marhalt - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Support Desk
Heya,

Wondering if anyone else had this happen.

So I have the banners to summon the boss. I have my party of six. I talk to the NPC and we get transported back to the past. I talk to the two NPCs and then the Princess says to light the lanterns to summon the boss.

I do this, and the boss does not show up. We wait around for a good 15 minutes and he still doesn't show up.

This is on the quest line of Talk with the Princess, The Punishment, Defend the Princess. The boss in question is Warrior of God.

Now I know this quest line is able to be completed. I have done all of the requirements, and am of sufficient level. I even purchased another set of banners and tried it again.

However, the original quest is still in my quest log, at the point where the Boss should have been summoned. But here's the catch.

The quest can not be trashed to restart it. The trash option does not even light up.

I have sent a ticket concerning this, and as part of their solution I was instructed to post about this and see if others have experienced this.

All I want PWI to do is remove the quest from my quest log so I can re-start the quest, and hopefully it will work correctly this time.

This is the only quest I have ever had that I could not trash.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

Marhalt
Post edited by Marhalt - Sanctuary on

Comments