Delete 2 of my threads because why?

condo2009
condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Chronicles
You now deleted 2 of my new threads dealing with Jones Blessing which is NOT being taken care of on the tech forums. We want to know when it's getting fixed. It's been 81 days since you broke it, put a tread out on the tech site and not one moderator has replied to that thread yet in 81 days. Give us an answer.
Post edited by condo2009 on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    because you're spamming the forums QQing about something that they cant fix because its a problem on your end. go download chrome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • condo2009
    edited October 2011
    why should i illegally do it that way when pwi can do it the same way? not qq'ing ***** want a mod to answer in the tech support on thier OWN thread.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    uh illegaly do what who what? what's illegal? downloading chrome? lmao

btw i use IE NEVER had a problem with anything on their site (cept when it was actually screwed up lol)
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    condo2009 wrote: »
    You now deleted 2 of my new threads dealing with Jones Blessing which is NOT being taken care of on the tech forums. We want to know when it's getting fixed. It's been 81 days since you broke it, put a tread out on the tech site and not one moderator has replied to that thread yet in 81 days. Give us an answer.

Quit using IE and you won't have any problems getting blessings
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's not FF, IE, or Chrome

It's the site...any account that has an "/" in a character name cannot make the character selection dropdown box open.

The "illegal" he's referring to is a google chrome add-on who's usage here has been under controversy since a common user could figure out how to spawn any item listed in PWI database.

...course i wouldn't expect anyone to care enough to read/research before posting something that just makes themselves look even more ignorant.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Medicator - Momaganon
    Medicator - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Deleted
  • condo2009
    edited October 2011
    go to the tech forum and you will see Jones Blessing is broke for some of us and live editing the page on chrome is illegal to obtain a blessing. read before you think this is a QQ