[Massively PWI Livestream] Wednesday at 10am!

Options
frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Join Massively in their PWI Livestream event tomorrow (Wednesday) on Archosaur server at 10am!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=352231

The Livestream can be viewed here at the appropriate time.

Think you can find Jeremy's character?

See you there!
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So perfect world's player base can finally voice their opinion to the media?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what players? they picked archo... gl
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why the archo server?
    I wasn't aware people still played on there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what players? they picked archo... gl

QFT b:laugh
  • Darqueanisa - Raging Tide
    Darqueanisa - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why the archo server?

Exactly. Who will whine and complain live? No one...Just the way the like it
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why the archo server?

Archosaur was actually their choice -- maybe next time we can set them up with a level 105 in room 11 of the Cube..
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Archosaur was actually their choice -- maybe next time we can set them up with a level 105 in room 11 of the Cube..

Or give them a level 30 in SP? b:laughb:shutup
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Really? this is an event? is PWI really getting that desperate for this to of had an "official" word from a "GM", for some random person, to post there video, possibly write a blog on it just for it to get spammed to death by people that have felt mislead and treat like dog excrement?

Good luck frankie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nobody cares. Stop wasting your time with stuff like this and work on the things that you've said you were going to do. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wish you guys would just post the EST/PDT Times when you have special events like this, makes thing easier for those of us on the east coast. -__- I think that's about 1pm east coast server time for those wondering. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Really? this is an event? is PWI really getting that desperate for this to of had an "official" word from a "GM", for some random person, to post there video, possibly write a blog on it just for it to get spammed to death by people that have felt mislead and treat like dog excrement?

Good luck frankie.
    Nobody cares. Stop wasting your time with stuff like this and work on the things that you've said you were going to do. Thanks.

^^ bingo

And Venus if u can't count 3 hours.... u have some issues....
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Huh, PWI is copying Bioware...like, literally sucking straight from the teet, copying.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^^ bingo

And Venus if u can't count 3 hours.... u have some issues....

I can count 3 hours which is why I was able to post the correct time , but not everyone remembers exactly what the timezone differences are off the top of their head each time they look at it. The US uses 9 different time zone codes, like I said it's not hard to figure out it would just be more convenient. It's also fairly common practice here.

edit: Although only 5 of them are used in the mainland by the majority of people. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2011
    Options
    uh what? there's 4 time zones in the US, what planet are u on? welll.. 5 i think with Hawaii... wait then alasaka.... does puerto rico count? **** nvm idk but least i know where i am on theplanet and it's 3 hours from Cali...
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    uh what? there's 4 time zones in the US, what planet are u on? welll.. 5 i think with Hawaii... wait then alasaka.... does puerto rico count? **** nvm idk but least i know where i am on theplanet and it's 3 hours from Cali...

There are actually 7 Time Zones within the United States (Puerto Rico is in the Atlantic Time Zone). Atlantic, East Coast, Mountain, Central, West Coast, Alaskan, and Hawaii-Aleutian are the Time Zones. Unfortunately only the East & West Coast Time Zones actually have Servers in the United States. You may be able to include a few more if you could include the time zones between the North American Continent and the Hawaiian Islands as being part of the United States, but that is doubtful.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There are actually 7 Time Zones within the United States (Puerto Rico is in the Atlantic Time Zone). Atlantic, East Coast, Mountain, Central, West Coast, Alaskan, and Hawaii-Aleutian are the Time Zones. Unfortunately only the East & West Coast Time Zones actually have Servers in the United States.

There's also Samoan Time and Chamorro standard time, but like I said in the mainland US (which is code for the 48 contiguous states) only 5 are used. Atlantic, East, Mountain, Central, and West coast times. In addition, Arizona doesn't observe daylight saving's time, so while everyone else in the US is on it Arizona isn't it. This means when you want to talk to some friend in Arizona, you have to be conscious of daylight savings so you don't call them at at time it's rude to do so. Personally, I have friends all across the map and so even though I do know where I am in the world and how to calculate it (which is why you know I was able to post the time it would be on the east coast), it would help make things easier if they just posted it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Lets not forget each of them have 2 zones... Daylight and Standard. Some people are standard year round but most use daylight savings.
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Fighting with time zones.....

Lets count european american bases which are like 9 hours ahead from the west coast

b:laugh
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    now the topic is about timezones... b:chuckle
    There's also Samoan Time and Chamorro standard time, but like I said in the mainland US (which is code for the 48 contiguous states) only 5 are used. Atlantic, East, Mountain, Central, and West coast times. In addition, Arizona doesn't observe daylight saving's time, so while everyone else in the US is on it Arizona isn't it. This means when you want to talk to some friend in Arizona, you have to be conscious of daylight savings so you don't call them at at time it's rude to do so. Personally, I have friends all across the map and so even though I do know where I am in the world and how to calculate it (which is why you know I was able to post the time it would be on the east coast), it would help make things easier if they just posted it.

b:shocked on my country we have only one timezone so I'm not really used to do the convertions QQ

I agree:
    it would help make things easier if they just posted it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options

Okay I guess we can stretch the meaning of United States Time Zones to include all of the United States Territories. In which case we have to include UTC -12:00 to UTC -4:00 as well. That said, aren't we going a tad bit off topic here?
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

Join Massively in their PWI Livestream event tomorrow (Wednesday) on Archosaur server at 10am!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=352231

The Livestream can be viewed here at the appropriate time.

Think you can find Jeremy's character?

See you there!

??? ? ???? ?? ? ??? ?? ????? ??b:puzzled

I really Don't get the feeling, that many Peaple are going too be on, too do that Frankie... b:bye

Seriously, I got chari's on both (Archo and HT Servers) and I'm not going to show for it...

Its just that its boring too have these things, when its Becoming So Obvious! That No One is listening too AnY Of ThE NeEdS Of ThE PlAyErS!! or Even Caring about their Happiness.... b:surrender

And no Frankie, I'm not saying you.... I'm Po'D!! at (PWC) For Obviuously Not Giving A ****! About The Rest of the Entire WORLDs Players! That they're both Ignoring!! and Isolating!!! Needless too say this has Gotten WAYYyyy beyond Lame here, Frankie.... '~,~~,~' b:infuriatedb:sweat
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Okay I guess we can stretch the meaning of United States Time Zones to include all of the United States Territories. In which case we have to include UTC -12:00 to UTC -4:00 as well. That said, aren't we going a tad bit off topic here?

I wouldn't really count UTC -12:00 as although they are technically us owned islands in that time zone, those islands are uninhabited. As for UTC +12, wake island is not an incorporated part of the US and it's territories, except for statistical data and access to it is restricted. It's really more just a military base. Therefore these aren't really usually included when people refer to US timezones, and they are not recognized as being official time zones of the United States. Although for statistical purposes they are included, so you could take it either way.

Also to add why they should include the East Coast server time is that some states actually have multiple time zones. So it could be easy to forget if you travel that since you are 20 miles too far to say the north, you are now in a different time zone even though you are in the same state. The only other country with more time zones than the United States to my knowledge is France.

And yeah we are off topic, I just wanted to post the East Coast Server Time (which is the same as Eastern time) for those wondering as it makes thing more convenient. IT really isn't that hard to keep track of, nor did I ever claim it was impossible. Just stated a simple desire for when they hold special one-time only events like this one. It's also fairly standard practice in the United States exactly because there are so many different time zones. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Couldn't have said it any better, and i'm willing to bet the majority of our player base feels the exact same.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What is this BS, PWI lacks fake publicity? where "players" lie how glorious the state of the game is, that GM`s exist, there are no bugs, everything is perfectly balanced, and that they don`t need to milk players with stupid sales?
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would honestly have guessed that Russia has more Time Zones than the United States considering Russia is larger than the United States by a large portion...
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Or give them a level 30 in SP? b:laughb:shutup

Bwhaahahahahahab:laugh
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What is this BS, PWI lacks fake publicity? where "players" lie how glorious the state of the game is, that GM`s exist, there are no bugs, everything is perfectly balanced, and that they don`t need to milk players with stupid sales?

^ LOL this tooo.. frankie i SERIOUSLY don't think u want this "event" to happen. It's gonna backfire on you worse then a plugged up cannon. lol If like they said there's even anyone ON Arch server b:chuckle
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would honestly have guessed that Russia has more Time Zones than the United States considering Russia is larger than the United States by a large portion...

Lets just put an end too it, and talk About ANTARTICA! Already!! LoLb:faintZZZ FzRzEzEzZzIzNzGzzzzzz

They got all the (Timezones) and still don't care about it, those stuck up lil Penguins!!!b:angry

JuSt! Who the H***!! Do They think They Are!!! Too Claim All The WoRlDz (TiMeZoNeS!) 4 ThEmSeLvEs!!!! LiKe ThAt!!!!! b:cry

b:kiss
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

shouldn't be too hard. Just goon the character to lvl 105, give him a few hundred bucks to get at least Rank 8 and shove him in the cube.

Sad when you realize by your own comment how badly this game is broken, huh? I hope this guy realizes that when he talks to the players.
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options