lvl 50 supply stash

Angelsnipe - Dreamweaver
Angelsnipe - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Cleric
Is it worth to but the perfect iron hammer?
cause my cleric is almost lvl 50 and i see the price for a perfect iron hammer is 3.5mill?
Is the general summors magic sword worth it or is it bets if i just keep using my wheel of fate?
money is not really a problem on pwi =)
Plz tell me ur opinion =)b:surrender
Post edited by Angelsnipe - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The weapon is timed now. Tbh, I wouldn't bother wasting money, and I just got my *** to 60 and used the TT60 sword. But if you just want to open for the hell of it, then by all means, as money isn't a problem for you. The lv50 stash sword looks kinda cool in my opinion. You need a hammer again to open the chest at lv80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yin - Momaganon
    Yin - Momaganon Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It is not worth
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Nope. Its not worth it. At level 50, I sold mines, and got a nice free inventory space. :) Just what I needed.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • HealAngel - Dreamweaver
    HealAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The weapon is timed now. Tbh, I wouldn't bother wasting money, and I just got my *** to 60 and used the TT60 sword. But if you just want to open for the hell of it, then by all means, as money isn't a problem for you. The lv50 stash sword looks kinda cool in my opinion. You need a hammer again to open the chest at lv80.

With timed you mean you can only use it for like 2weeks or something? is it not permanent?
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    With timed you mean you can only use it for like 2weeks or something? is it not permanent?

yup, after the 2 weeks (the time is around that, I think) it just dissapear b:cry

so, like everybody said: the level 50 suppl stash is not worth to open.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HealAngel - Dreamweaver
    HealAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    omg ty guys!b:kiss
  • gooodagod
    gooodagod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Dont U Need It To Keep Using The Stash
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    gooodagod wrote: »
    Dont U Need It To Keep Using The Stash

Necro. Please don't NECRO old threads.

That said, you don't have to use the stash. It has some nice little perks in it, but there are plenty of other things around too. The stash costs a perfect hammer for each opening from level 50 and above. I sold mines after I opened it for the level 45 quest. I have not missed it since, and I'm level 100 now. Just know that if you open it from levels 50 +, then you're going to pay each time. Hope that helps answer your question.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    Newyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Its not every time after 50 its only at lvl 50 and 80 u need a hammer.
    To Lazy to make 1. b:infuriated
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Necro b:shutup
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ThunderFleas - Archosaur
    ThunderFleas - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ^ Necro!! b:laugh
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What's this about a necro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ^ Necro!! b:laugh

You rebel, you...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray