zhen purchase

Kevodonis - Heavens Tear
Kevodonis - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
seeing as how you greedy people at pwi will not allow me to pay for gold in dollars anymore i will never charge gold again

to start with it was 8 pounds cheaper to buy gold in dollars other than euro , then you come up with the lame excuse of vat to force people to pay the more expensive price well to that i say just 2 words S C R E W Y O U .b:angry
Post edited by Kevodonis - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's not a lame excuse that the VAT regulations required them to change currency. However they should use some sort of exchange rate system to balance out the difference in value so you get your money's worth instead of getting screwed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Blame the european union for it, not PWE. PWE cant do ****, its not their fault this time.

This is pretty much the first time ive ever defended them, lol.
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Must say, you hit the nail on the head, they should make some type of compensation, if they do not do that a load of UK players will stop buying Zen, but then again it is a free game heheh
  • Kevodonis - Heavens Tear
    Kevodonis - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    its only free to play if you dont want the good stuff (mounts flights fash ect.)

and i made account before pwe was even considered on an american server and they have switched it over to euros

i used to spend between 1-400 pounds a month on this game but no more so pwi / e
    theres a chunk of your beloved revenue gone up in smoke and im pretty sure i wont be the only one felling the same way

1000's and 1000's gone down the drain because of GREED

may as well go play p-servers where i can still get value for money
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    its only free to play if you dont want the good stuff (mounts flights fash ect.)

and i made account before pwe was even considered on an american server and they have switched it over to euros

i used to spend between 1-400 pounds a month on this game but no more so pwi / e
    theres a chunk of your beloved revenue gone up in smoke and im pretty sure i wont be the only one felling the same way

1000's and 1000's gone down the drain because of GREED

may as well go play p-servers where i can still get value for money

As previously stated, it's not their fault this time... It was a EU rule, and unlike PWI, EU rules are enforced and companies that don't comply are severely punished ( and I don't mean 3day ban, lol )