Options
2»

Comments

• Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lost city. because of this:
    Is absolutely hilarious. I love th amount of EVIL inside the players in this server, makes the game so much more interesting. I love the fact that when i warp tto Anglers, i get killed by Chin, and then proceed to get up and get killed again. I love and miss the fact that trolls(BARBONE if any of you remember him) go on world chat and flame all day without a care in the world. I LIEK that when taking the cube shortcut, i get killed before i realize it and end up in the middle of the room. Makes the shortcut alot shorter. I've been playing harshlands a bit lately and i must say- it's certainly not the same feeling as this pvp server. On harshlands, i dont get scammed out of frostheads by Dagger_jo(or_ro?), i dont get to gank r9s with three people and lose. Because on harshlands, most of the players cant pvp well. I missed the amount of trolls, scammers, and a$$holes on here. Without them this game lacks a certain...sting. And now with this new secret passage arena thing, my experiennce on LC has become even better. The fact that its such a hassle for low levels to do their culti, bhs, nd simple quests in there is just so funny to me. In fact, the only thing i hate on LC is when r9 try to be heroes-and succeed. You all know what i'm talking about. When players are trying to pk as many lowbies as they can and r9s come out of nowhere and kill the predator so lowbies may level in peace. I dont know why people do this, i guess it makes them feel good or something. Don't be a hero. So thank you, Gankers, A$$holes, Scammers, Spammers, Trolls, Boss Lurers, and Cube killers alike. Thank you Lost City for making my experience in this game excellent.