The PWI Market.....

Options
Yuvorok - Sanctuary
Yuvorok - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Suggestion Box
Hey guys,

I've been playing perfect world for some time. I started even before west archo was full of cash shops. Actually I don't recall seeing any. The top lvl was like 90 or 100 couldn't lvl after that if you did no skills and no quests. Anywho, I am a fan of this game and the creators whomever you are, you are the best. Now I don't care about anyone's opinion here because this is a fact. My subject of this thread is that, why is it that gold charms are now 4mil? When I quite the prices of things were going up and up and up. Who in there right mind would grind so much? I don't care if it's gamma. I know you get a **** ton of cash. Still, it's not within means or reason to have these prices. I know there are more ppl playing but still. It was all the newbs joining and thought oh I'll jack up prices then their friends and so on. I would like to see the market for gold charms not at 4 mil but not at 400k. maybe meet somewhere within reason to us all? thanks to whomever reads this I appreciate you all that play. Always have fun and always make a smile for me :)