Guild Hunting

Options
MermaidMan - Dreamweaver
MermaidMan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Tideswell (East)
So, I've been in PW since 2010, but at some point, I stopped playing for about a year or so. I come back to find that I've been kicked out of every guild I was in... So I said "why not start from scratch?"

I made a Seeker, currently lvl 27, and am looking to get back into the PW life. But it's lonely without a few good friends and friendly, helpful guild to talk to whenever a Sacrificial Assault mob sneaks up on you and destroys you while you're busy handling two other mobs and you have no one to complain to.

Basically, I'm looking for a fun guild to join. I do admit, I'm rather picky with guilds. I'm looking for a guild with mature people who are friendly and always looking to make new friends. I'd prefer a guild with minimal swearing. TW and Guild Bases aren't a necessity for me. It's the community that makes the guild a good place to stay.

So if you could tell me a bit about your guild, please do so and I'll let you know if I'm interested! :D
Post edited by MermaidMan - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MermaidMan - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome, but I've been in PW for about two years now lol. A welcome back would be more appropriate. xD

What's your guild like? I need more information before I join it blindly.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So, I've been in PW since 2010, but at some point, I stopped playing for about a year or so. I come back to find that I've been kicked out of every guild I was in... So I said "why not start from scratch?"

I made a Seeker, currently lvl 27, and am looking to get back into the PW life. But it's lonely without a few good friends and friendly, helpful guild to talk to whenever a Sacrificial Assault mob sneaks up on you and destroys you while you're busy handling two other mobs and you have no one to complain to.

Basically, I'm looking for a fun guild to join. I do admit, I'm rather picky with guilds. I'm looking for a guild with mature people who are friendly and always looking to make new friends. I'd prefer a guild with minimal swearing. TW and Guild Bases aren't a necessity for me. It's the community that makes the guild a good place to stay.

So if you could tell me a bit about your guild, please do so and I'll let you know if I'm interested! :D

Dude I remember seeing you, cause I thought, "Damn. MermaidMan is an awesome name for a TB. I could quote spongebob constantly. D="
  • MermaidMan - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dude I remember seeing you, cause I thought, "Damn. MermaidMan is an awesome name for a TB. I could quote spongebob constantly. D="

Lol thanks for the compliment. You know, I actually came up with that name randomly? I wasn't going to make it my main character so I just wanted something random for the time being while I tested out what the assassins were like. I already had a main character (a fist using blademaster) but it turned out to be so amazing that I made it my main lol.

Do you have/are you in a guild?