Lets talk about karma and glitches....

Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
Candeh_Love - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
So we needed abom in brim so after we managed to get to him, pulled and whatnots, we started fighting him. All good, he started moving around and after each bite we took we moved back. He came after pets in the tunnel and glitched horribly. Up against the wall, half in the ground and then literally in the frigging air. Without a cleric, going near him to try and reposition him was quite tricky especially that he started playing ping pong with the yellow fat men >.>
No one died, we killed him and THAT happened. Now, the hell did it leave all his drops against the wall and high up?>.> Good drops too I might add. Oh, yeah, we couldn't get to them ofc.

So yup, karma's really a naughty person.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6296/20111003071747.png

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9070/20111003071817.png

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8386/20111003071208w.png

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2197/20111003071335.png
Post edited by Candeh_Love - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    thems heartbreaking images - my commiserations to ya
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    sucks ..... i woulda lured all the mobs around him.... once they were cleared out fought him where he stood.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Owwww, that sucks! But...I wouldn't have killed him in the air, would've made sure he was on ground lol
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thats one thing you learn about the game by leveling... I think since fb/bh39...

Never kill Trioc near the walls or you won't be able to pick up the drops, same applies to this and to every other instance, never kill a monster when its up on the hills (however they got there... bh59?... dam runners ><) or when its close to a wall/dead end.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ahahahahahahahaaha

hahahahaha ahahahahahahaha haaaaaa haha hahahaha haha ha.

HA!

No but really that sucks
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Who's this karma guy i keep hearing about ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Lol, true that it'd of been wise to try and re-position him, but honestly, we had no idea WHERE exactly he was, he kept turning in ever possible direction and my screen was so full of him at a point i had no idea where left and right was lmao, that and when that thing gets half my hp in a bite...*sighs* Still, that should not of happened.

And as for karma, think me and karma will have a long discussion, well karma and my flamethrower. >.>
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lol, true that it'd of been wise to try and re-position him, but honestly, we had no idea WHERE exactly he was, he kept turning in ever possible direction and my screen was so full of him at a point i had no idea where left and right was lmao, that and when that thing gets half my hp in a bite...*sighs* Still, that should not of happened.

And as for karma, think me and karma will have a long discussion, well karma and my flamethrower. >.>

I soloed the last boss in Eden and he was too close to the tiny isle in the center. A few items (a very nice book for cleric was one and molder) got 'stuck' and I could not click to get it... and I tried everything...

b:cry
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why pull him at all? Just hug the wall on the right and you can avoid the mobs and you don't get a flying boss that drops a mold a in the air b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    that's why you need telegrab
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Kizokui - Sanctuary
    Kizokui - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    that's why you need telegrab

*********?

- a censored game :l
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    *********?

- a censored game :l

Possession ? Legendary game is legendary
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You know whaut is the funniest thing in all this?

I bet that, in the mind of each people in that squad, the thought was the same.

"WTF, this glitchy game suck..." or something like that b:laugh
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    You know whaut is the funniest thing in all this?

I bet that, in the mind of each people in that squad, the thought was the same.

"WTF, this glitchy game suck..." or something like that b:laugh

Hahaha it was more along the line of "God damn glitches..." and other profanities I shall not type xD