Getting rid of a Pet's nickname

Xanobeast - Raging Tide
Xanobeast - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I bought a pet for Veno and it has a nickname. How do I get rid of the nickname? I don't want to rename the pet what I want is to get rid of the name completely.
Post edited by Xanobeast - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    As far as I known its not possible.
    Only thing you can do is to sell your current pet,and with the money,buying a fresh one.
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, sorry, there isn't any way to do that. The only way to do it is to rename it, but you're limited to eight characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Xanobeast - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    The problem is I can't tell if the pet has a nickname or not when I buy from catshop or auction house.
  • KarenaiHana - Sanctuary
    KarenaiHana - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Post a screenshot of your pet or ask around someone will tell you which pet is.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The problem is I can't tell if the pet has a nickname or not when I buy from catshop or auction house.
    Actually, if I recall correctly, pets in the Auction House will appear as their nickname instead of the pet type. I know that happens in World Chat. I have no idea if that happens in catshops though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Xanobeast - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    I bought a piggy off the auction house and it didn't show a nickname on it even though it did. Just wanted to check here if there was a way to check for nicknames before buying since auction house and catshops don't seem to have a way for me to tell they have one. So far the only way I can tell is if they link the egg. Thanks for the replies