Bye Pwi

Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
As U Can See This Is Will Be My Last Thread. I Will Leave This Game After Play One Year And Never Can Be Succes. Ofc U Know The Reason Why I Leave This Packs. Feel Free To Mock This Useless Thread. For Mods Feel Free To Put This Thread On Lower Depths, And For Frankie Feel Free To Banned My Account. I Know U All Happy Doing That.
Post edited by Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    As U Can See This Is Will Be My Last Thread. I Will Leave This Game After Play One Year And Never Can Be Succes. Ofc U Know The Reason Why I Leave This Packs. Feel Free To Mock This Useless Thread. For Mods Feel Free To Put This Thread On Lower Depths, And For Frankie Feel Free To Banned My Account. I Know U All Happy Doing That.

one less QQ on the forums
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why Do People Insist On Typing Like This? D:
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2011

1 of 2 reasons :

1. They're absolutely retar,ded. Which is more common than you may believe.
    2. They typed every single letter in the post in full caps, the forum is broken and auto corrects this to the more annoying Speking Like This All The Time instead of CAPSLOCK.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Are You Saying She/He Is Doing It Wrong?

I Agree With You.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011

TROLLING?

You're Doing It Wrong!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    1 of 2 reasons :

1. They're absolutely retar,ded. Which is more common than you may believe.

You're no better for calling a random person a "tard" on a random thread.

If someone makes a thread like this, the easiest option would be to let the thread sink to the bottom but nope, all you monkeys need someone to bash on and here we are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    You're no better for calling a random person a "tard" on a random thread.

If someone makes a thread like this, the easiest option would be to let the thread sink to the bottom but nope, all you monkeys need someone to bash on and here we are.

Im an as.shole, I know. Its one of my more redeeming qualities. Unlike many however, im able to admit it and have fun with the fact :)

Sorry however, that I, like several others, decided to have some fun on this forum in this thread. I mean, gotta do something while I AFK at Sandsong and wait for things to download.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Im an as.shole when I am hiding behind my computer, although I am a scared lil bisssh if confronted in real life. Its one of my more redeeming qualities. Like others like me, im a pathetic social outcast in the real world.

Sorry however, that I, like several others, decided to have some fun on this forum in this thread. I mean, gotta do something when i get tired of fapping to geey prr0n.

I found some errors in your post so I figured I would correct them for you.
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I found some errors in your post so I figured I would correct them for you.

Lawl. I sadface at the immediate "non-macho *** outcast" sort of stereotype, but as a whole, it was a reasonable attempt.

If I were a little more childish, id say it takes one to know one, but im not at all childish, honest!
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lawl. I sadface at the immediate "non-macho *** outcast" sort of stereotype, but as a whole, it was a reasonable attempt.

If I were a little more childish, id say it takes one to know one, but im not at all childish, honest!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You are supposed to get mad and snap back!b:cry
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    if it still wont fix my exp staying at 0 problem im gonna say goodbye to it too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]