zhen

runkkari69
runkkari69 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
hello.. im lvl 63 seeker.. i have no idea what i should zhen b:laugh so what would be best monsters to zhen??
Post edited by runkkari69 on

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the ones that give xp

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Go into any city and kill the kitty's, dog's, sheep, goats or horses, whatever animals are killable in the city. After you kill 1 billion of them a gm will appear and grant you lvl 105 and free full r9 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Go into any city and kill the kitty's, dog's, sheep, goats or horses, whatever animals are killable in the city. After you kill 1 billion of them a gm will appear and grant you lvl 105 and free full r9 gear.

You fool! Now everyone is going to know b:cry
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You fool! Now everyone is going to know b:cry

Oh you're right how do I delete my post b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Closed for naming and shaming