Whats the best duo for my seeker.

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Seeker
Hello the last couple of days i have been trying mystic and cleric but i cant decide. Cleric is 45 and mystic is 9 on another account. They both look nice but however i dont know which one will support my seeker better.

I know they both can do caster nirvana ahead of my seeker (dunno if that is relevant).
Basically i wanted a duo to support seeker with buffs and maybe for grinding, and tt (as in healing or dding or reze and holding my boxes).

Basically which one matches up better with seeker and will support it better in general. Not concerned about squads although cleric will probably edge mystic a little bit.

Thanks if you do reply.

Very confused XD and stuck seeker and bored lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Hmm maybe this was the wrong thread to send this. Maybe i will post in mystics they might know this better.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xyrika - Archosaur
    Xyrika - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Both classes have their pros and cons..

I have an Cleric to heal my seeker and a Mystic to support in Dmg. If you feal like doing the Seeker as your main than the cleric should be the better support healer, because you can use him on combo and wast a lot less MP and he can buff/revive you.

If you are, like in my case a little lower in lvl a Mystic is the ideal companion dmg wise. My lvl 85 seeker can either keep agro against my lvl 101 Mystic(on NV+AS combo) or the Mystic can tank(only using NV) while the Seeker is DDing. So it's really handy to chose who of the both classes is tanking and who is DDing.

As you are already a lvl 100 Seeker I would recomend you taking a cleric for a healer.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Both classes have their pros and cons..

I have an Cleric to heal my seeker and a Mystic to support in Dmg. If you feal like doing the Seeker as your main than the cleric should be the better support healer, because you can use him on combo and wast a lot less MP and he can buff/revive you.

If you are, like in my case a little lower in lvl a Mystic is the ideal companion dmg wise. My lvl 85 seeker can either keep agro against my lvl 101 Mystic(on NV+AS combo) or the Mystic can tank(only using NV) while the Seeker is DDing. So it's really handy to chose who of the both classes is tanking and who is DDing.

As you are already a lvl 100 Seeker I would recomend you taking a cleric for a healer.

Thanks I already picked cleric but now there is no doubt now you couldnt explain it any better. Although I don't have alot of game time now Uni is back and I am focusing seeker cause of course I like it. But I can still my cleric for small buffs and some heals and res. If I got time I could level it but I don't lol. Thanks anyways.: )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think the game is set up for same race duoing pairs. I think Cragglord does fire damage and lasts for 20 seconds. The seeker fire defense debuff lasts for 20 seconds, I think it was made to use when Cragglord is summoned.

As healers in a duo the mystic's biggest weakness compared to clerics is lacking Purify. But seekers have quid pro quo, making the lack of Purify less of an issue than it would be for any other class.

Seekers can debuff wood defense and Mystics have a lot of wood attacks.

There's prolly more stuff I can't think of. But I think all the races fit together in someway. Like how archers can debuff metal resistance by 50% and clerics do metal damage.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter