My own level80 wizard

Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Wizard
I just reading a thread with tittle : " My level80 wizard". As u can see im level 80 now so i decide to made my own level 80 wizard even some ppl say thread like this is uselessb:pleased But this is the link of my 80 wizz NOW :
http://www.pwcalc.com/3ffe298169064139
and this is my wizard supposed to be at level85, its mean this link show u my wizard LATER :
http://www.pwcalc.com/42b2e1887eef2977
Sry for making this useless thread for all of you, feel free to mock thisb:victory
And sry for showing u too much **** gear, but that's all i can get cuz i have no credit card to throw to PWI devs faceb:shutup
Post edited by Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    not a bad build for solo grind and stuff...
    but yeah, not like you have anything to do but pve at that lvl. 2 years ago I would have told you to get some pdef ornaments and drop the pdef shards for HP ones. Now it's whatever works until you're 100 and R8.
    But honestly, drop those boots, waste of coins. Get some 2/3* drop/OHT ones with 2xpdef or 2x HP modifiers. you can get about 500 more HP with 2xhp mods HP sharded boots. Sure, you might lose a bit of pdef, but for that you can switch ornaments (neck for a sky demon perl, and get even more HP) if in need.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I just reading a thread with tittle : " My level80 wizard". As u can see im level 80 now so i decide to made my own level 80 wizard even some ppl say thread like this is uselessb:pleased But this is the link of my 80 wizz NOW :
    http://www.pwcalc.com/3ffe298169064139
    and this is my wizard supposed to be at level85, its mean this link show u my wizard LATER :
    http://www.pwcalc.com/42b2e1887eef2977
    Sry for making this useless thread for all of you, feel free to mock thisb:victory
    And sry for showing u too much **** gear, but that's all i can get cuz i have no credit card to throw to PWI devs faceb:shutup

I had not used Credit card too.

★Warsoul of Heaven is good headgear as I know.

★Calm Robe: Wraithgate cost at least 8,0000,0000 coins and has Grade Rank 9, which is compensated by Channelling -6%.

But +3 Elemental Belt and Necklace ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    that elem belt and neck are good for channel. when you grind around solo, helps a lot.
    She's smart enough to get a wand , one of the best in game wep for wizards at that lvl if you grind. Steady dmg output you can rely on. No spikes, so a combo that kills a mob once will kill it always. With glaive/swords you can have surprises sometimes.
    Now , at lvl I would honestly get a ★Wheel of Life and then make it a WoDF at 90 (or you can get Glaive of divinity for 1.5 mil and decide at 90). That's a kickass weapon for a budget non CS wiz. I don't like the magic sword path because it alternates between good and bad. If you want a good one 90+ you need to do 80s with a **** one. And 80s are a **** without FC-ing them

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    that elem belt and neck are good for channel. when you grind around solo, helps a lot.
    She's smart enough to get a wand , one of the best in game wep for wizards at that lvl if you grind. Steady dmg output you can rely on. No spikes, so a combo that kills a mob once will kill it always. With glaive/swords you can have surprises sometimes.
    Now , at lvl I would honestly get a ★Wheel of Life and then make it a WoDF at 90 (or you can get Glaive of divinity for 1.5 mil and decide at 90). That's a kickass weapon for a budget non CS wiz. I don't like the magic sword path because it alternates between good and bad. If you want a good one 90+ you need to do 80s with a **** one. And 80s are a **** without FC-ing them
    ty lol, some ppl say aquadash is the bes FF gold wep, only cuz the attack, but i hate that big spike damage.
    edited September 2011
    not a bad build for solo grind and stuff...
    but yeah, not like you have anything to do but pve at that lvl. 2 years ago I would have told you to get some pdef ornaments and drop the pdef shards for HP ones. Now it's whatever works until you're 100 and R8.
    But honestly, drop those boots, waste of coins. Get some 2/3* drop/OHT ones with 2xpdef or 2x HP modifiers. you can get about 500 more HP with 2xhp mods HP sharded boots. Sure, you might lose a bit of pdef, but for that you can switch ornaments (neck for a sky demon perl, and get even more HP) if in need.
    ]
    thx for advice lol, i was thinking to get more hp too, but ill stop leveling for a while, so i can get better gear later.
    edited September 2011
    I had not used Credit card too.

★Warsoul of Heaven is good headgear as I know.

★Calm Robe: Wraithgate cost at least 8,0000,0000 coins and has Grade Rank 9, which is compensated by Channelling -6%.

But +3 Elemental Belt and Necklace ...
    yeah, need to work so much to get warsoul helm and its only 2 socket, i wish i can improve it to 4 socket, but well im too poor to get that one :P
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    ty lol, some ppl say aquadash is the bes FF gold wep, only cuz the attack, but i hate that big spike damage.

aquadash is for sure the best dd weapon for that range. no questions about it. Actually it's so good that it comes close to lunar in terms of damage, because of that spike.
    If you can get a Aquadash at 85, that can be a weapon you could use until you're 100, no doubt about it.
    But yeah, it's expensive. With smaller investments of lets say 1 mil at 80, 3-5 mil at 90 you can still have a decent weapon for the level and not have to fork out 20-25 milions for Aquadash.
    Honestly, if I would be in your shoes, I'll do the following: Trade the warsoul of heaven for Aquadash b:chuckle. Sure, you're gonna lose the HP of the sensoid, but you'll hit like a damn truck with that Aquadash

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    aquadash is for sure the best dd weapon for that range. no questions about it. Actually it's so good that it comes close to lunar in terms of damage, because of that spike.
    If you can get a Aquadash at 85, that can be a weapon you could use until you're 100, no doubt about it.
    But yeah, it's expensive. With smaller investments of lets say 1 mil at 80, 3-5 mil at 90 you can still have a decent weapon for the level and not have to fork out 20-25 milions for Aquadash.
    Honestly, if I would be in your shoes, I'll do the following: Trade the warsoul of heaven for Aquadash b:chuckle. Sure, you're gonna lose the HP of the sensoid, but you'll hit like a damn truck with that Aquadash
    lol some1 ever offer me that aquadash for about 13 or 15mil i forgot, but i already have sensoid, and anyway i hate steal aggro and die in one shot on every BH party. And the thing i hate the most its only -3%chan ;(
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol some1 ever offer me that aquadash for about 13 or 15mil i forgot, but i already have sensoid, and anyway i hate steal aggro and die in one shot on every BH party. And the thing i hate the most its only -3%chan ;(

I love my aquadash ♥ imao if you can get one with a descent shard and a +4 you can use it till lvl 100 .. that s what I`m doing b:victory
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    But honestly, drop those boots, waste of coins. Get some 2/3* drop/OHT ones with 2xpdef or 2x HP modifiers

shhhhh, if I write this Adolt say I noob and not know OHT boots aren't lvl 80.

To the OP, i used sensoid to level 99. Its awesome.

At 85, get the green FC protection ornaments (500-800k probably) - or the gold ones if you find cheap enough (can sometimes get them for as little as 2-3m).
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Patakas Are Awesum :3
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
This discussion has been closed.