Some suggestions I have

Yamiino - Heavens Tear
Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
Arro, I have some suggestions I'd love to see in PWI.

1. Being able to save search filters: Just like how you can add an item to your favourites, It would be lovely to be able to save the whole item search into favourites, this way we would be able to check the items we want faster every time we visit AH.

2. Being able to filter Sage or Demon Books in AH, when you search for a book under the "Books" section it displays all the books, it would be lovely to simply search either for demon or sage books instead of displaying all of them. This would be usefull for those looking for good deals on books instead of filtering one by one.

3. Being able to contact an AH seller, would be great to set a good deal, I have seen people asking sellers in AH to contact the person to get a trade done instead of waiting 8,12,24 hrs for the bid to end.

4. Add the other 2 more slots to current boutique shops, they havent increased in 3 years... we should get a bump by now no?...

5. Add more options to "report hacking player"... like being able to send a message and being able to report several users, now that there's a bunch of spammers in WC and those sites selling coins... would be a great addition to be able to send an in-game report that WOULD BE ADDRESED...

Every single in-game report I do do not get handled... I don't even get to be asked "whats up" by a gm or something, yet the spammers, cammers, hackers, glitchers are still in-game. Hm...
WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
Post edited by Yamiino - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    2. Being able to filter Sage or Demon Books in AH, when you search for a book under the "Books" section it displays all the books, it would be lovely to simply search either for demon or sage books instead of displaying all of them. This would be usefull for those looking for good deals on books instead of filtering one by one.

To further this, it would be amazing to have a tab for every class under the Demon/Sage tab. I know you can search for a specific book but it would make it so much easier to see what IS for sale instead of hoping they have what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os