What you ran out of your Plat charm already its only been 6 hours!

Options
Adromada - Raging Tide
Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Hands up who want bigger HP Charms, lets say around the 3m 6m mark.

ps try not to get rick rolled.
The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
Post edited by Adromada - Raging Tide on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just imagine what poor bad_azz goes through in tw with his 40k hp pool! x/x

(flying spaghetti monster)
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just imagine what poor bad_azz goes through in tw with his 40k hp pool! x/x

(flying spaghetti monster)

now that's some serous loss of 6 gold per charm,

and that's exactly what I'm talking about, enough is just not enough.
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • Jacchus - Archosaur
    Jacchus - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've only got 22k HP on my character and i go through 2 plat HP charms every TW (every TW that lasts longer than 25 mins that is). So yeah, i agree that there should be larger HP and MP charms. Even when they are on sale, they are still pretty expensive to get, and seeing how everyone loves this new Jail FC Glitch, Plat HP charms can disappear in 2 hours, sometimes less.

So yes. Please. Give me a better HP charm. Thank you.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How can level 80 bm lose so much charm so quick.... When I am really active in pk my charms last at least 5 days.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How can level 80 bm lose so much charm so quick.... When I am really active in pk my charms last at least 5 days.

That's because you're invincible. Seriously.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Make a Cleric on another account? You aren't even bothering to save your charm so why complain when they die?
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:lipcurl i wonder what you do as a 80 bm my bm still has a charm from 3 months ago and jsut broke the 50% mark and yet i solo everything. If yuou go oldschool bms where aoe grinding without a charm and bloodpaint and still survived wonder what happend to those days ;o w8 i know its FSC for every1 to do
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The flying spaghetti monster option was too tempting.

As for charms, 5.6kHP Cleric oesnt tick them more than once a dungeon (Unless everyone sucks), 4kHP Wizard kills everything before its close and my Sin heals with BP enough to keep charm ticks rare, and on the rare occasions its consta-ticking its only taking 2.5-3.5kHP so idgaf :D

Wouldnt hurt, but it would probably annoy people opening packs and getting lower quality charms b:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Was that a statement or a question, if it was a question, i do everything i can to save my charm from ticking from, pots, herbs, sutra, second wind but there just not consistent enough and im helpful to those who need help because i know what its like to wonder around aimlessly searching for squads for 3 hours+ to have the whole squad quit or afk.

And i see no negativity about this request as i would want a charm that has more HP that will last me a week till i get paid again to buy a new one instead of filling my already full bank with lots of little HP/MP charms

PS only a person that does not use there charms would complain pps< that wasnt about you Okeano, that was just a random statement be it true or not.b:chuckle

If you are ticking so much, what you are trying to do is probably outside your capacity, in which case, I would add more Clerics to FL. A plat charm usually last my 101 BM a week, including TW, unless the wars are 2 hours long. A plat charm really should be plenty big.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im guessing OP doesn't use health pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm guessing he overlooked the vit points and just went with a dex/str fist build cause thats what all the cool nirvana squads are doing b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm guessing he overlooked the vit points and just went with a dex/str fist build cause thats what all the cool nirvana squads are doing b:surrender

Thatd tick less actually. Dead things dont tick your charm. (DoTs excluded).

My bet is fullvit TW build but with just enough Dex to be a **** Fist BM with low damage. Massive ticks slow kills.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

My guess he's an idiot for using plat charms on a lvl 80 character.
    My bet is fullvit TW build but with just enough Dex to be a **** Fist BM with low damage. Massive ticks slow kills.

... But fists get their damage from str?

Then again I don't think there is such a thing as "not-****" Fist BM on lvl 80. Well, even on 90 you're still kinda locked to 2.86 aps, which isn't really good. And that's assuming you somehow have a Pan Gu, Creator tome.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah probably if u tick that much, your doing stuff beyond your gear/level. Might be more cost effective to do it with a party.
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My guess he's an idiot for using plat charms on a lvl 80 character.

... But fists get their damage from str?

Then again I don't think there is such a thing as "not-****" Fist BM on lvl 80. Well, even on 90 you're still kinda locked to 2.86 aps, which isn't really good. And that's assuming you somehow have a Pan Gu, Creator tome.

You get enough Str to wear fists being able to wield a pair of Calamities, my point was to have the most vit with minimal otherwise, hence the only thing hed increase over minimal for Axe would be Dex. Sorry I wasnt clear ^_^
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'd suggest not soloing things that cost too much that way. My plat HP charm has been lasting for weeks; try using it for preventing death, not as a substitute for heal/potions.
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    IT's funny how you all "assume" instead of asking, as ive stated im a Axe/fist build, 200 dex, 202 str 10 vit and 3 mag < i reset my points, that happened but i don't know why, and that's just my base stats,

im not a hardcore player like you are all assuming (yes i play and quest alot) but i dont bother with all that high rank BS i just want to play and i play for fun but when your penalized for dying it takes the fun out of the game, hence the charms

i have yet to make my TT80 axes (lack of TT mats) so i am just using TT70 atm, i have TT80 Buddha fists, full set of TT80 gold armor i cant remember my pendants or rings blah blah.

but here's a video of how i roll,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    idiot for charming at lvl 80???

I charmed all my characters from 10 on. most of them kept the same charm till mid 70's or so

Vit build is so overlooked in almost every class. So let me break it down this way

90 dex build sin about 3500-4000 hp unbuffed

80 something fist or multi build bm 3800-4500 hp

my 91 vit build sin (sage) 5029 hp unbuffed (I could have more but I didn't shard high enough and I skipped the refines for later)

my 81 axe vit bm 5400 hp unbuffed

The sin has 330 dex and with the genie I use to increase his aps I bp for 100+ a hit
    Passive my hp recovers 20 hp (give or take) a second

My bm does about the same...

Both characters I can just sit there and watch my hp recover in increments... Hell even in fights I can watch lil ticks come back up as I am just standing there getting hit.

My charm ticks only when I do something stupid... Soloing bh's and bosses (39, 51, 59, and even pole in the 69)

Sry for not following the mold of everyone else but eh... the survivability works for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i think you're doing something wrong for cash shopping level 80 gear, could've gotten level 100 and better gear for less than what it takes to solo in 8x gear at level 80
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've only got 22k HP on my character and i go through 2 plat HP charms every TW (every TW that lasts longer than 25 mins that is).

I lmfao'ed so hard there.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:surrender I have lots of HP thanks to my TT80 golds and shard extra sockets, tome, blah blah blah,

im doing TT solo runs to get my faction mates there required TT mats, im always questing <( i only have 7 quests left 0 in my available )

doing everyones BH,FB more than multiple times a day and im at a lvl where my mobs are magic based and i have really low mag def and no clerics around to buff( or they just dont care )
    all these things in one day then i come here to the forums to cool off.

oh and going to help kill silverfrost and dismalshade, shade eido dosnt help with pkers getting my life down only to be killed by the mob instead.

I do almost all that each day on my bm, physical or magic mobs, (oht daily/blackie), tank bosses, cube of fate (survival rooms and room 52, all 5 bosses) delta, warsong, I have 7k hp right now, and I can say a hp charm lasts me well over 2 weeks (at 8 hours play per day). Granted, I don't TW, nor PK.

But they are tricks to limit that loss on a BM. Shadowless kick as 1st move on a magic mob, cancels magic, if he has time to cast again ? True emptyness on genie makes any magic damage a joke. And u can spark to "evade" the potential 3rd cast, then rince and repeat. I do use a lot of Limp Pouctice of death, and diamond sutra to make sure my charm ticks the least possible. Also have second wind on a 70 str genie that heals around a instant 1900.

Edited : And before u think I have godly gear, I don't. I have 1/2 a full tt99 set, mold 97 chest for now, regular mold jewelry, no tome, 2.22 aps base and I do fight things higher then my level in hell A LOT (think 105-110)

That said though, for those who DO TW, I will vote for a bigger charm for them. Current one is 1.2 mil hp at 6 gold not in special. I would vote for something like a 6 mil hp one, for what ? 20-25 gold ?
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I do almost all that each day on my bm, physical or magic mobs, (oht daily/blackie), tank bosses, cube of fate (survival rooms and room 52, all 5 bosses) delta, warsong, I have 7k hp right now, and I can say a hp charm lasts me well over 2 weeks (at 8 hours play per day). Granted, I don't TW, nor PK.

But they are tricks to limit that loss on a BM. Shadowless kick as 1st move on a magic mob, cancels magic, if he has time to cast again ? True emptyness on genie makes any magic damage a joke. And u can spark to "evade" the potential 3rd cast, then rince and repeat. I do use a lot of Limp Pouctice of death, and diamond sutra to make sure my charm ticks the least possible. Also have second wind on a 70 str genie that heals around a instant 1900.

That said though, for those who DO TW, I will vote for a bigger charm for them. Current one is 1.2 mil hp at 6 gold not in special. I would vote for something like a 6 mil hp one, for what ? 20-25 gold ?

Finaly someone who answers questions properly and doesnt go of track to the actual question. yes i would pay 20 gold for a 6m hp charm
  • BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary
    BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Finaly someone who answers questions properly and doesnt go of track to the actual question. yes i would pay 20 gold for a 6m hp charm

Plat Charms in sale are 2 gold each. Just for the future - "Use the sales".
    Make a new char or w/e fill his Inventory and / or bank up with HP charms.

But in general my char is always charmed so I'd like to see something like an epic large HP // MP Charm ;o

10 Plat Charms in sale = 10 X 1.2m HP for 10 X 2 gold.
    So Ultra Charm could be 24m HP for 30 Gold maybe ;o?
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Isn't bigger always better. I would love bigger HP charms just so I don't run one down ummmm ever. I go through 1 every other month or so on my cleric and 1 maybe 2 a month (depends if I end up tanking bhs alot or not) on my sin that I solo FC with.

I try and only let my charm tick when pots on cooldown, (sage bp and spark keep me healed pretty well) But saddly I think my charm ticks the most in bhs with clerics that don't know how to heal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I vote yes for bigger HP charm...if for nothing else but TW....

Plat charms don't last me (even at 7.2k hp) more than an hour in a TW :'(
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hands up who want bigger HP Charms, lets say around the 3m 6m mark.

lol wut?? o_0

I am still using the charm I bought aover 1 year ago ......
    It is not even down to 1/2.
    So far I have only wasted one bronze charm b:chuckle (the one you get early in game from a the elder quest).

Learn how and when to use pots (be it the player made pots or the "simple" pots from NPC's / drops).

b:bye
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol wut?? o_0

I am still using the charm I bought aover 1 year ago ......
    It is not even down to 1/2.
    So far I have only wasted one bronze charm b:chuckle (the one you get early in game from a the elder quest).

Learn how and when to use pots (be it the player made pots or the "simple" pots from NPC's / drops).

b:bye

You level 62....veno class...your pet does your work.

Him lvl 80....blade master....HE does his own work.

Yeah >_>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You level 62....veno class...your pet does your work.

Him lvl 80....blade master....HE does his own work.

Yeah >_>

ROFL,

I use this char to post on forums ....

I do not even have a HP charm on my veno lol

I was refering to my lvl90 BM
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFL,

I use this char to post on forums ....

I do not even have a HP charm on my veno lol

I was refering to my lvl90 BM

Then use the right avi, or allow people to see your characters on core <_<

Anyhow, even at lvl 90 I don't get how people make their plat charms last as long as they claim....at level 90 with how often I was doing Frost I ran through a plat charm every couple of days if I had bad squads, with good squads it was maybe every week.

Even now, with under 10k hp, I still burn through plat hp charms like they are candy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then use the right avi, or allow people to see your characters on core <_<

Anyhow, even at lvl 90 I don't get how people make their plat charms last as long as they claim....at level 90 with how often I was doing Frost I ran through a plat charm every couple of days if I had bad squads, with good squads it was maybe every week.

Even now, with under 10k hp, I still burn through plat hp charms like they are candy.

My charm from the TB quest chain has lasted me awhile... but then again, most of the time i'm on the game, I'm in a SZ looking at catshops... Maybe that's how it lasts so long o,o
    But yeah i'm down to like 430k on it and I got it around ... 75ish? whenever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os