Jones Blessing and the non-existant tech support

Options
condo2009
condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Why does PWI have a tech support section when they don't even read or respond to complaints about Jones Blessing not working? Answer, so you don't see it here where it BELONGS. We want it fixed. It's been broke now over 9 weeks and no one from PWI answers except a ticket solution is to live with it. HUH? No, you broke it, YOU fix it.
Post edited by condo2009 on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh, so you've discovered the newest feature of the Jones blessing? Sweet, maybe they'll put it in the logon tips. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And yep it works just fine for me....I've never had any issue with it.

Im using the cheapest pc from sams wharehouse, the newest internet explorer an window, also i liked it on facebook.

I'm geuss ing its not the page thats the problem.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you have a character with a forward or backwards slash it will not allow you to choose a character so getting a Jones Blessing is impossible. However, on the tech Forum, someone showed how to live edit the page to fix it, so if he could do it, PWI could of done it before that. They are just too lazy because it affects only a small percentage of the population. When it happens to everyone at once it is fixed asap, but when only 5-10% are affected, PWI looks the other way as always. So I no longer play on my account because I am at a disatvantage and when the expansion comes out I will not play on my account either.
  • _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Back/forwards slash thing is a myth. None of my toons on my main account have a slash yet I can't select a character. Unless underscores count as well, but havn't seen anyone mention that (who's the source of the slash/backslash theory anyway?)
    Semi-retired due to continuing mind boggling displays of stupidity from PWI
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Back/forwards slash thing is a myth. None of my toons on my main account have a slash yet I can't select a character. Unless underscores count as well, but havn't seen anyone mention that (who's the source of the slash/backslash theory anyway?)
    Just because it's not the only reason, doesn't mean that it's a myth. It seems to be pretty consistently true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • MinChan - Lost City
    MinChan - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Actually, I have a character with the slashes (/\/\) and Jones' Blessing still lets me select her... o u o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paldine - Sanctuary
    Paldine - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you cannot get your blessing as I could not on my other account try using
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1179221&highlight=Blessing+guide
    it works for me. Also tyvm to UHF for sharing
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Just because it's not the only reason, doesn't mean that it's a myth. It seems to be pretty consistently true.
    Actually, I have a character with the slashes (/\/\) and Jones' Blessing still lets me select her... o u o

Zing :P

But on a more serious note, blindly believing in something with little proof is just as bad.
    Semi-retired due to continuing mind boggling displays of stupidity from PWI
  • _//Slunce\_ - Raging Tide
    _//Slunce\_ - Raging Tide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    oh my... just look my name and close the thread 2 of my chars have //\\ _ _ etc. The thing is if u refresh the page u lose the blessing for one day.