Why 5 APS?

2»

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Beside harpy you dont need more than 14k in tiger to tank anything in this game.

The fact is, that restatting all the VIT into dex will lower your p.def and m.def quite significantly, that the main cons of the claw build IMO.

Anyway, with BP and high refines claws/equip you shouldnt be worried of anything pve related.

@DEVOUR/PENETRATE effect: yeah, its commonly known that in PVE if you land a devour/penetrate on the enemy then u will have 100% accuracy on it. Is not written anywhere that i know of, but it got discovered like 2 years ago by our fellow barbs.

I can think of a lot of things that require more then 14k hp to do (ps he said in tiger if he's claws and solo'ing he doesn't even have 14k more 9k...)
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    [QUOTE=GohRaL - Sanctuary;14840281

@DEVOUR/PENETRATE effect: yeah, its commonly known that in PVE if you land a devour/penetrate on the enemy then u will have 100% accuracy on it. Is not written anywhere that i know of, but it got discovered like 2 years ago by our fellow barbs.[/QUOTE]

I disagree with this statement, because with my OWN experience my devour misses on my mobs/bosses a lot, especially in nirvana. So if you are talking about PVE, which I think I read correctly, I find this false. If I need evidence to show, I would happily do so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I disagree with this statement, because with my OWN experience my devour misses on my mobs/bosses a lot, especially in nirvana. So if you are talking about PVE, which I think I read correctly, I find this false. If I need evidence to show, I would happily do so.

The devour itself might miss but once a devour lands it really is 100% accuracy in pve. There is some argument as to whether its mobs only, or bosses too. I thought it was mobs only but have not missed ona boss, so have changed my mind. Go test it out.

And as for hp, I could tank anything but Full Delta with 14k hp. I could do Full Delta's charmed with 14k hp (thats what I had when I switched). At 16k hp and with better ornie refines I could do full Deltas uncharmed. I'm now at 17k, uncharmed deltas are fine, and any TT/WB is fine. I still can't solo 3-3 in squad mode but if I have a healer we're good to go.

Pretty much 14k hp and 3.33 aps is the bare minimum you should have when you restat in my opinion. Any less and its not worth it yet, keep farming.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory