Homesick

Options
Cyilvanis - Sanctuary
Cyilvanis - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
For some reason, I always get this excruciating feeling of homesickness every time I quest in earthguard territory. If I'm on my mystic, I have to stop playing and switch characters. Or if I'm on my veno and questing there, I have to immediately teleport to Archosaur before the feeling becomes overwhelming.

Does anyone else who played PW back when there were only three races get this feeling as well, or is there something wrong with me? D8

Surprisingly, I didn't experience this with the tideborn expansion.
Server: Sanctuary
Cyilvanis - 3x Veno
Lunaresse - 2x Psychic
Cereisse - 2x Mystic
Chandelyre - 2x Wizard
SatanicBlood - 58 Veno (Retired; Never Forgotten)
Post edited by Cyilvanis - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    For some reason, I always get this excruciating feeling of homesickness every time I quest in earthguard territory. If I'm on my mystic, I have to stop playing and switch characters. Or if I'm on my veno and questing there, I have to immediately teleport to Archosaur before the feeling becomes overwhelming.

Does anyone else who played PW back when there were only three races get this feeling as well, or is there something wrong with me? D8

Surprisingly, I didn't experience this with the tideborn expansion.

yes, there is something wrong with you b:chuckle

just joking...

but why you get homesickness with your mystic in earthguard territory... that doesn't make sense...b:lipcurl

I don't know what to tell you.... maybe it's psychological:

deep within you hate the earthguards and when you play your mystic you feel guilty and that's why you need to change chars...

c'mon sit down on the couch and tell me more.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]