Grim gamble

HardToThink - Lost City
HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
What level does the squad leader need to be to win the giant bunny? (Oh and bring the event back grr =x)
Siggy from bellefleurs.
[SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
Post edited by HardToThink - Lost City on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The bunny is a reward from the chests you get after finishing the quest. So anyone in the squad can win one, but the chance to is pretty low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    The bunny is a reward from the chests you get after finishing the quest. So anyone in the squad can win one, but the chance to is pretty low.

I was told only the squad leader can get a bunny.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The squad leader gets a different chest than the others do. (Others get maiden kissed chests, which has a chance to get one of 3 different all class pets (none the bunny) (.1% chance each), the squad leader gets a heroic chest which has a chance to get one of 3 different all class pets (one the giant bunny) (1.8% chance each.) Check pwdatabase for further details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I stand corrected b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    The squad leader gets a different chest than the others do. (Others get maiden kissed chests, which has a chance to get one of 3 different all class pets (none the bunny) (.1% chance each), the squad leader gets a heroic chest which has a chance to get one of 3 different all class pets (one the giant bunny) (1.8% chance each.) Check pwdatabase for further details.

tysm so I just cant level my ea past 60 then
    Siggy from bellefleurs.