really? only 3 skills for seeker?

Options
AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Seeker
i read the guild and i'm surprised only 3 skills r important for seekers...b:sad
wut abt the low priority and last game skills? shud i just leave them at lv1 whatsoever? when should i lv them? and how much lv i shud get???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• XSeekMex - Sanctuary
    XSeekMex - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I assume you are talking about KnightBlayde's Stickied Guide at the top of the page? If yes, then:

I just had a quick look at it, and nowhere does he say that there are only 3 important skills, in fact he says:

"Seekers have many great skills worth leveling, but you may find yourself short on resources to learn/develop them. The following is a list of seeker skills and my recommendation of what skills to prioritize."

He is only prioritising them.

I myself think that most of the seeker skills are important, it all depends on what you are doing, who you are fighting, whether in squad or not, etc.

Also with regards to the End Game skills he says:

"Level it after your Main Skills are maxed"

and with Low Priority:

"level up if you prefer (see comments for more details)"

Bear in mind, it is also a guide, you can use as much of it as suits your personal playing style. Some of his suggestions on skills came in very handy, but others I followed what I felt was best for me.
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Green vegetables would be so much more popular if they tasted like bacon.
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:chuckleb:chuckle lol seekers have more than just 3 main skills

its skills like gemeshi slash edged blur, vortex,heart seeker,batoussi and ion spike

this is because seekers can attack in magical damage such as (metal).

b:chuckle so make sure u lvl ur buffs like soul server minuet,prachablade dance and northen sky waltz.

on the other hand make sure u lvl up ur main skills because as u lvl up u will realise ur main skills like the ones i listed above b:byeb:bye