Anniversary tickets problem?

Options
Jeran - Harshlands
Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Ok so to make it short, I just redeemed my anniversary tickets through my mail box ingame, but they did not turn into the actual items and remains tickets in my inventory. I thought they were supposed to switch automatically. I have tried right clicking them but I get the message that ' the item currently cannot be used', anyone has the same problem??b:sad
Post edited by Jeran - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Quest log full?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    As Mayfly said, check your Quest Log. If you have space on it, check your inventory (have at least 4 spaces open for just the Anniversary Ticket). If you know you have space for it, attempt to relog to see if that resets their open scripts. If it doesn't screenshot it and submit a ticket.

b:victory
  • BlindedPower - Archosaur
    BlindedPower - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Okay so i have a problem with the anniversary ticket i registered since 2010 it got me the date but i'm supposed to have the second or third which is like more than 2 years more than a year etc. But it gave me hypers instead why is that b:sad
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Okay so i have a problem with the anniversary ticket i registered since 2010 it got me the date but i'm supposed to have the second or third which is like more than 2 years more than a year etc. But it gave me hypers instead why is that b:sad

The anni was in September 2011. 2011-2010=1 year, not two. If you completed your first quest (according to core this was November 2010) around the time you first registered, then you've been playing one year. In November, it will have been two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And necro. b:laugh