Can't click the ! or ? button! D:<

ftsklvr
ftsklvr Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
Okay you know when you do something you haven't done before? Or when someone sends you a squad invite, and the ! or ? button come's up? Well I have been playing for 3 months. (Well almost) And one day. About a month ago, the ? button came up. I tried clicking it nothing happened. Tried double clicking it..Still nothing.. Tried clicking and holding..Nothing. So I tried clicking 10000000000000000000000000 times. It still wouldn't work. I was pissed right now and agitated and ignored it. Then my friend tried to send me a squad invite. Same thing happened. I tried logging out then back in. Still wouldn't work. I tried Google, found a thread of the same thing, but no one had replied. I asked people, they were clueless about it. So here I am..1 month later..Same problem..Annoyed as hell..Hopeless..And no one can add me! I want to add people but I can only send invites! b:irritated God if someone could help me, I would love you for the rest of my life.! I'm so damn annoyed I wanna scream. >:( So can anyone help me? :P I would love you forever. b:beg

I swear im gonna give up soon. b:surrender
Post edited by ftsklvr on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2011
    just curious, have you tried verifying your files?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Siggy_ - Raging Tide
    _Siggy_ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I had the same problem a few days ago.. Is something maybe blocking it. Genie or idk Chat... I relogged and mine was fixed but it is annoying.
  • ftsklvr
    edited September 2011
    I couldnt find anything, on the website.

And I did that like 40000000 times..D: Im not in a faction or any of that. I really want a faction too..
  • Shinzooo - Heavens Tear
    Shinzooo - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is a common problem in the new updates, most users use 800x 600 and HUD ( Heads Up Display) actually will cover ur " ? " and " ! " Requests. Easy fix. minimize the windows on ur HUD there are arrows in the corners of them, or re-size ur window so it doesn't cover them
  • ftsklvr
    edited September 2011
    Oh my god thank you so much! I love you! >:D b:thanks