Early call of a troll sale

Options
Bearish - Sanctuary
Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
who wanna bet pwi will take out the sale the next day and say ops again?
Post edited by Bearish - Sanctuary on

Comments

• endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    who wanna bet noobs wilil still buy these fail botique sales like those packs and 50 gold orbs
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Actually i dont think so.

If you read the news about PWI and the falling stocks etc, the company was basically saying they want to extend life of game and sacrifice some current earnings basically. In essence, they might be trying to bring the prices back slowly....you know? back to when Packs are 1 gold each and +10 orbs are 50 gold each.

So these sales are good already....lets see wat happens next
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

If you read the news about PWI and the falling stocks etc, the company was basically saying they want to extend life of game and sacrifice some current earnings basically. In essence, they might be trying to bring the prices back slowly....you know? back to when Packs are 1 gold each and +10 orbs are 50 gold each.

If that's true, I just made close to 1k boutique gold. 30 gold profit off of each orb.
    I still have 31 ocean orbs left from last sale. b:dirty
    Not to mention the amounts of packs I have also. awww yeeeeeeeeeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

but the promise was "no more chips + orbs sale"

so either they break the promise or remove the sale b:laugh
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    when nobody will charge they will take them out and say "oups mistake!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

only if the chain-sleeping clerics at westgate conspire with them..otherwise not
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear
    EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PWI flying high...... suddenly guilt and conscience strikes them from the thundercloud above their head..... they realize the truth... they feel the players' sentiments...... they decide to act.
    Next month, their workers leave PWI due to lack of wages. PWI owners think.... now WTF did we do? Guilty will their lives be forever. Fail once, fail forever.
    Dramatic. b:bye
    I am a spammer among trolls,
    Words are my weapons, smileys my shield,
    I have spammed over 1000 pages,
    Ignoring dislikes, nor listening to admins,
    Yet my posts are rarely deleted,
    So as I troll, Give me, Unlimited Spam Works!
    b:laugh
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PWI flying high...... suddenly guilt and conscience strikes them from the thundercloud above their head..... they realize the truth... they feel the players' sentiments...... they decide to act.
    Next month, their workers leave PWI due to lack of wages. PWI owners think.... now WTF did we do? Guilty will their lives be forever. Fail once, fail forever.
    Dramatic. b:bye

The heavy cashshoppers have put so much money into PWE, PWE has enough wages (and Wanmei for that matter) to keep the employees paid for several years, I'm sure.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

where's this information from? may I please have a link :) if this is true, I will laugh to hell because I said it would happen since last year XD I'll be on endgame then IRL :D
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There was a link in one of the +11/+12 fail sale threads to a financial site that showed how PWE changed there projected income for the next quarter and caused a drop in stock prices and that they were making changes to extend the life of their flagship.

Looked but couldn't find the link again. But you know google works wonders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the original story was in benzinger, this is a link to the forbes publication of the story

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/09/15/business-us-perfect-world-outlook_8681342.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Now I can laugh and say "I TOLD YOU SO" b:chuckle

Good that they finally are taking (soon?...) action over what they have done for over 3 years. b:kissb:thanks

Ty for the link/info :D
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    at least there is an educational aspect, in that, to be an effective merchant you have to keep an eye on trade journals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

I wouldn't take that bet.
This discussion has been closed.