NPC gears 1v1 for 10 mil, best 3/5 anyone?

Options
Divine_Death - Harshlands
Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
-All 6X NPC weapon, armor, ornaments
-No blessing
-No tome
-No bleeding pet for Veno
-Genie (non offensive skills), pots, charm, apoc and everything else are fair game

Let's have some fun b:cute.
Post edited by Divine_Death - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What's the buy-in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1v1s, so loser owes winner 10 mil.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I figured it was going to be some kind of organized thing or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1v1s in lvl 60 NPC gear doesnt work for a variety of reasons. Lets see if you can spot them.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Something similar has been tested before and unfortunately it didnt work. If we were all lvl60 it would be ok but not when we are lvl10x because the damage you will do will still be higher than normal due to base stats and the gear you wear will actually make you extremely squishy if you are an AA or LA class. There wont be much balance in other words. :P I think those are the main conclusions people came up with the last time they tried to organize something like that. There is also the fact that for venos and mystics pets would still hit very hard even without bleed and some genie skills would make you even more squishy than you already are on 6x npc gears.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fine 8X NPC gears, you guys happy? Better yet, everyone spend half hr and farm a set of TT90s.
    Something similar has been tested before and unfortunately it didnt work. If we were all lvl60 it would be ok but not when we are lvl10x because the damage you will do will still be higher than normal due to base stats and the gear you wear will actually make you extremely squishy if you are an AA or LA class. There wont be much balance in other words. :P I think those are the main conclusions people came up with the last time they tried to organize something like that. There is also the fact that for venos and mystics pets would still hit very hard even without bleed and some genie skills would make you even more squishy than you already are on 6x npc gears.
    Your base stats only act as multiplier for your weapon damage, which will be reduced proportionality. What will stay fix is damage add ones that are fix number for skills.

It won't be a big problem tbh. I've fought CUCU with us both in lvl 1 gears and her Tempest didn't do insane amount of damage.

Ofc HA vs HA will just be a draw with charm, so AA/LA class plox.

I figured it was going to be some kind of organized thing or something.
    It'll just be on the spot 1v1s like the videos you see of LC. It's a lot easier to organize 2 people than 20.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why not?
    Can you add for rule : no sin allowed? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    These are just matches between two people, at random time you chose, so you can chose who you want or don't want to fight lol.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it wont happen, tbh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...? I'm not organizing a ****ing world event here. I'm just asking for 1v1s in NPC gears with a wager. How hard is it to say "k let's go" and find a spot on the map to fight?

Whoever wants to do it post it here and I'll PM you once I get on PW after I'm done with my class works.
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    Taarna - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    heres an idea why not just use lv60s, if people still did quests i prolly would hope on newb char time to time to run a terror lol
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I want to do it, regardless of the small damage reduction that will probably be in place due to level differences. :< Now I just have to get ten mil to wager..
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2