Some genie questions..

Options
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
1st off i'm a PVE, not a PvP.

I am getting serious headaches using :

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html#skills=131b3758&lev=90&lp=51&cls=5

to try to make best genie possible.

So far I have 2 i'm using : A normal "Mob fighting one" and a more "Nirvy/delta" one.

1st one

Zeal

74/100

Str 80
Dex 3
Vit 45
Magic 54

Earthflame
Cloud eruption lvl 2 (Good chi gain from 80 str at low energy cost)
True Emptyness lvl 10 (Longer shield time from 80 str)
Second Wind lvl 10 (Good quick healing with no charm tick risk compared to ToP)
Tangling Mire lvl 10 ( 51% phys def drop at 80 str)
Alpha Male lvl 10 (To try gain agro if all hell break lose)

2nd one :

Zeal

64/90

Str 30
Dex 3
Vit 60
Magic 70

Earthflame
Absolute domain lvl 8
True Emptyness lvl 10 (If I have to lure a bunch of magic mobs)
Holy Path lvl 10 (Mostly to evade the 1st boss's circle and the running one in Nirvy)
Tangling Mire lvl 10 (Not as much phys def drop at 30 str, but still ok I guess)

I don't know if I should keep both and switch from time to time (Depending situation) or if I should try to combine both to make one good one.

From the genie affinity calculator, says I could ditch Mire on 1st one to get Holy Path, and I could also ditch Alpha Male for Absolute Domain.

Would make a genie something like this :

Zeal

74/100

Str 80 (with equips)
Dex 3
Vit 45
Magic 54

Earthflame
Cloud eruption lvl 2 (Good chi gain from 80 str at low energy cost)
True Emptyness lvl 10 (Longer shield time from 80 str)
Second Wind lvl 10 (Good quick healing with no charm tick risk compared to ToP)
Holy Path lvl 10
Absolute Domain lvl 10

Does that look like a good genie to you even if I lose Mire and Alpha male ?

Or should I maybe drop some str on it to boost a bit vit and magic ?

Any insights ?
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
Post edited by Sir_Puma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well I think they are both great. All useful skills and high LP, I'm still trying to get a high LP made my best is 60/90 b:surrender

One change you can make to one of them is ditch Earthflame on one (or both and get a 3rd genie just for Earthflame) That way you can pick up an additional skill without losing one of the other useful ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nirvana genie for a BM

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html#skills=13313654&lev=100&lp=60

4 skills
    Cloud eruption
    frenzy
    tangling mire
    holy path - semi optional if you are good at timing running bosses with your running skills and leaps/have someone else to run chests on last boss

-if you have the room for more skills consider
    earthquake - for easy killing adds on black/white boss
    wind shield -faster aps if seal breaks your chi gain and you dont wanna kill time with cyclone
    will surge - seal immunity - costs 80 energy, but if you have a lot of debuffs stacked and you dont want to miss them because of seal.
    extreme poison - 20% amp can stack with HF and p.def debuffs like mire (cant stack or overwrite other casts of extreme poison or subsea strike.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]