You know you play to much PWI when...

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You say 'deicides' instead of 'decides' in a sentence.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much PWI when you dream about PWI every night. b:surrender

You know you play too much PWI when you call up all your friends because you won a scroll of tome.

You know you play too much PWI when you realize the only friends you have are ones you met on PWI.

You know you play too much PWI when your schedule consists solely of waking up and logging into PWI at 8am and logging out of PWI and going to bed at 2am.

You know you play too much PWI when you try to buff people IRL whenever you have a positive encounter.

You know you play too much PWI when you have to use the acronym "IRL".

You know you play too much PWI when you get confused when you actually step away from the computer and realize how different real life functions from PWI.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much PWI when u tell someone to whisper u irl

You know you play too much PWI when u forget to wake up your kids for school

You know you play too much PWI when u try to explain the functions of PWI to your family

You know you play too much PWI when u spend more time on your in game fashion than ur RL fashion

You know you play too much PWI when your music reminds u of a time u played PWI

You know you play too much PWI if u ever tried to use any of the smilies IRL

You know you play too much PWI if u have a notebook filled with all sorts of PWI tips near your PC
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LOL, I definitely play too much PWI.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much PWI when you wave an invisble white flag in the air contritely to apologize and are weirded out that people don't know what your talking about because in your head you look like this: b:surrender.

You know play too much PWI when your refer to taking pictures with your friends as screenshotting.

You know you play too much PWI when you try to buy a bunch of lottery tickets and sell them for 20 cents more than they cost you on the street.

You know you play too much PWI when you try to find the right faction to join when browsing through the clubs listings at your school.

You know you play too much PWI when you refer to going to bed as going offline or afk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much PWI when you dream about PWI every night. b:surrender

You know you play too much PWI when you call up all your friends because you won a scroll of tome.

You know you play too much PWI when you realize the only friends you have are ones you met on PWI.

You know you play too much PWI when your schedule consists solely of waking up and logging into PWI at 8am and logging out of PWI and going to bed at 2am.

You know you play too much PWI when you try to buff people IRL whenever you have a positive encounter.

You know you play too much PWI when you have to use the acronym "IRL".

You know you play too much PWI when you get confused when you actually step away from the computer and realize how different real life functions from PWI.

b:pleased
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much PWI when u tell someone to whisper u irl

You know you play too much PWI when u forget to wake up your kids for school

You know you play too much PWI when u try to explain the functions of PWI to your family

You know you play too much PWI when u spend more time on your in game fashion than ur RL fashion

You know you play too much PWI if u have a notebook filled with all sorts of PWI tips near your PC

OMG I sooo have that...I even carry it to work lmao

I just remembered something I thought of once...I was looking at selling something in RL and thought oh easy i'll just WC it....b:surrender scary stuff

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much PWI when you wave an invisble white flag in the air contritely to apologize and are weirded out that people don't know what your talking about because in your head you look like this: b:surrender.

You know play too much PWI when your refer to taking pictures with your friends as screenshotting.

You know you play too much PWI when you try to buy a bunch of lottery tickets and sell them for 20 cents more than they cost you on the street.

You know you play too much PWI when you try to find the right faction to join when browsing through the clubs listings at your school.

You know you play too much PWI when you refer to going to bed as going offline or afk.

HAHA LMAO This thread is fantastic!! GJ in starting this. I've actually sometimes in RL wanted to be able to pull these emoticons, cuz they just say soooo much and then you end up trying to explain to someone a specific smiley from the game lol

• CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    HAHA LMAO This thread is fantastic!! GJ in starting this. I've actually sometimes in RL wanted to be able to pull these emoticons, cuz they just say soooo much and then you end up trying to explain to someone a specific smiley from the game lol

TY TY a co-worker of mine got his butt kicked last week at the bar and I told him he needs to be careful not to take aggro. My co-workers stared blankly at me.b:surrender
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    TY TY a co-worker of mine got his butt kicked last week at the bar and I told him he needs to be careful not to take aggro. My co-workers stared blankly at me.b:surrender

b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh

This stuff reminds me sooo much of The Online Gamer...you guys watched it on youtube...we all gonna end up like him and his GF lmao

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much PW when you stay at your desk and roll a die to see if you will change rooms.

You know you play too much when ur in game cupboard is maxed and full but u have only crackers in your rl one.

You know you play too much when u put pillows on your chair for better confort but then sleep bad at nights cause they are flattened out.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Baeliia - Heavens Tear
    Baeliia - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play too much when ur in game cupboard is maxed and full but u have only crackers in your rl one.

LMAO!!

I've got up in the morning, got dressed and thought "This shirt isnt quite the same shade of black as this skirt" and thought "damn random dyes!"
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My RL genie thinks you guys are SICK !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know your partner plays too much pwi when he goes to college, and one of his friends gets hurt and he tells them "don't worry, my roommate is a cleric." :I *sigh*
    b:surrender I also try to use them on other forums...
    When someone calls out the name of your char in a grocery store and you look over to respond (true story).

LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
    edited September 2011
    When you wear a T-shirt that has a 3D Wyvern drawn on it.

When you intentionately hurt your leg at work just so you can stay home for one week to play more PWI.

When you practice knife throw at the tree in front of your place shouting "one shot **** !!11"

When you double jump from the roof of the hospital.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    When you wear a T-shirt that has a 3D Wyvern drawn on it.

When you intentionately hurt your leg at work just so you can stay home for one week to play more PWI.

When you practice knife throw at the tree in front of your place shouting "one shot **** !!11"

When you double jump from the roof of the hospital.

OMG I've actually considered something like this before LMAO

edited September 2011
    OMG I've actually considered something like this before LMAO

b:kissb:dirty You're my kind of girl !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011

b:chuckle

• Shineira - Dreamweaver
    Shineira - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you are addicted to PWI when you walk around IRL and vaguely recognize parts of the PWI world.
    Story of my life.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When you bought daggers to practice knife throw at the tree in front of your place

When you double jump to try and reach your apartment balcony.
    Fixed
    b:avoid
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited September 2011
    Fixed
    b:avoid

Thanks sweety. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play to much PWi when you mug someone then complain that the swag you get seems light considering it's x2 dropsb:shocked
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Stay away fr0m 0ur HT w0menb:angry...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you know you play PWI too much when...
    you keep it running over night just to wake up and keep playing b:surrender
    you fail to remember to turn off your auto-replies after waking up/going afk b:surrender
    you try and find the local teleport service b:laugh
    you have to keep adding incorrect term to dictionary on firefox when replying to/making new posts b:chuckle
    you say to someone in RL to quit QQ'ing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play to much PWi when you created this thread
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited September 2011
    You know you play to much PWi when you created this thread

I won't deny itb:chuckle
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know you play to much PWI (or any mmo) when you are watching a car commerical and HP registers as Hit Points instead of Horse Power.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
    edited September 2011
    You know you play to much PWI when you refuse to go deer hunting irl bc you are weak against mage mobs
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    this thread is hilarious. [stands, applauds, sits] thank you all for the laughs :)

BUT!!!1!!!1!!! THIS ONE!!! had me about crying hahaha:

You know you play too much PWI when a real bug crawls across your screen and you mouse over it to find out what its stats are...really happened...b:surrender