3bil+ Refine
2bil Defence Gems
550m Cube Neck
120m Vit Gems
60m Garnet Gems
500m Scroll of Tome
Price of Nirvana helm?

b:chuckle

Im shocked my crit rate is so low with this gear + i would like some more - intv possibly to make quickshot more powerful...

Ill probably have Geornox with this gear seems like they do same damage as decides...
I Will use Omailys blessing with it also to bring my attack up to 87 and Defence to 88... (i hear theres a cut off rate for attack or defence levels around 85?)

Suggestions, Comments, Rate ! b:victory

EDIT: refine is more now they decided not to bring back +11 / +12 orbs.
Post edited by OlieTheKing - Lost City on

Comments

• Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/a401036cc8d30e7b

Costs with sales:
    1000m Full R9
    2800m Refine
    1000m Defence Gems
    550m Cube Neck
    30m Attack Gems
    50m Garnet Gems
    500m Tome

Can You correct prices if there wrong + what is the cost of the helm? (i might farm it)

Current total price: 5.93 Bil

Im shocked my crit rate is so low with this gear + i would like some more - intv possibly to make quickshot more powerful...

Ill probably have Geornox with this gear seems like they do same damage as decides...
    I Will use Omailys blessing with it also to bring my attack up to 87 and Defence to 88... (i hear theres a cut off rate for attack or defence levels around 85?)

O.o LC must have some drastically different prices than Sanct. The above would cost close to double that here.

Full R9 including Rep costs 1513 gold. At 1.4m per gold that works out to 2.12B
    JoSDs go for about 100m here, another 2B.
    G16 Cube neck, another 1B.
    Refines would be on target if +11/+12 orbs were still on sale, but they're not, so 5B+

Add in the Tome and other Gems and we're at 11B.
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/a401036cc8d30e7b

Costs with sales:
    1000m Full R9
    2800m Refine
    1000m Defence Gems
    550m Cube Neck
    30m Attack Gems
    50m Garnet Gems
    500m Tome

Can You correct prices if there wrong + what is the cost of the helm? (i might farm it)

Current total price: 5.93 Bil

If you have that much money in the first place, go nirvana claws or Lunar Cube fists. b:chuckle

And no.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you have that much money in the first place, go nirvana claws or Lunar Cube fists. b:chuckle

Perhaps before spamming up your post count, you should have thought and noticed that, regardless of the fists he uses, he'll never get over 2.86 aps using r9 gear, therefore fists are dumb. The fact he doesnt seem to be planning to shard those fists doesnt help.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Perhaps before spamming up your post count, you should have thought and noticed that, regardless of the fists he uses, he'll never get over 2.86 aps using r9 gear, therefore fists are dumb. The fact he doesnt seem to be planning to shard those fists doesnt help.

If he has spare Lionhearts, he'll be 3.33 base with fists/claws that have -0.1. That means 5.0 demon sparked.

If he doesn't change ornaments, that's still 4.0 demon sparked as long as his choice of fists/claws has -0.1 int.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    If he has spare Lionhearts, he'll be 3.33 base with fists/claws that have -0.1. That means 5.0 demon sparked.

If he doesn't change ornaments, that's still 4.0 demon sparked as long as his choice of fists/claws has -0.1 int.

note how cube doesnt have -.1 int, and nirvana claws/fists, unless you use first recast claws, wich are worse than tt100 for an archer, dont either, without a lot of recasting.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    note how cube doesnt have -.1 int, and nirvana claws/fists, unless you use first recast claws, wich are worse than tt100 for an archer, dont either, without a lot of recasting.

Agree on the cube. The proc is a tad annoying for solo on a class without BP anyways. For the second cast Nirvana claws, you could go for the -0.05 and use spare lionhearts for PvE.

Of course, Kaitica's main point was that if OP had the coin for what he planned, that he may as well use good fists too instead of going for weaker ones and labeling them as good enough... but I also can understand and agree with your point on the expense of recasting second cast Nirvana claws/fists multiple times for double interval (and hopefully a unique add-on that isn't +crit).

In all honesty, I'd have recommended just going TT100 for fists if OP planned to use them too, hence why I merely mentioned the interval on the fists/claws since you had made a somewhat misleading blanket statement. Assuming, of course, you had meant out of the fists she advised instead of out of fists period like someone could mistakenly infer.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Agree on the cube. The proc is a tad annoying for solo on a class without BP anyways. For the second cast Nirvana claws, you could go for the -0.05 and use spare lionhearts for PvE.

Of course, Kaitica's main point was that if OP had the coin for what he planned, that he may as well use good fists too instead of going for weaker ones and labeling them as good enough... but I also can understand and agree with your point on the expense of recasting second cast Nirvana claws/fists multiple times for double interval (and hopefully a unique add-on that isn't +crit).

In all honesty, I'd have recommended just going TT100 for fists if OP planned to use them too, hence why I merely mentioned the interval on the fists/claws since you had made a somewhat misleading blanket statement. Assuming, of course, you had meant out of the fists she advised instead of out of fists period like someone could mistakenly infer.

Even out of fists, period. I dont think fists are an awesome idea for this character. This is a setup that doesnt need any more farming. The gear this dude proposes is restrictive to the extreme, meaning he's going to have to use some serious str rings to wear any decent fist, or gimp his dex quite badly. If OP had done some decent thinking behind what he plans to do there, so he could involve fists easily, i would probably agree. The way he proposes fist use is just terribly dumb.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Strength can be gotten from ring engravings or whatever that's called, then he wouldn't lose as much dex. Anyone with that kind of money should have spare lionhearts and a R8 top to switch into. Then you wouldn't need any -int on fist, claws, whatever.

Fist should always be an option just so you can make your winged shell spin ridiculously fast.

lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    double post due to site malfunction. delete pl0x.

Here is how to delete a post:

In the upper left hand corner of the your post you should see a #number with a date underneath it. Right now, on your post, I see: #9 above the date Today, 05:36 AM.

Anyways, If you click on that number and that number is for your post, it should take you to a page that shows only your post and which has an "Edit" button in the upper right part of the page.

If you click on that "Edit" button, it should take you a page that stuff on it like:
    To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.

Deletion Options
    * Do Not Delete Message
    o Delete Message

Reason for Deletion:

If you select the radio button that's labeled "Delete Message" and then click the "Delete this Message" button underneath, that will delete your message. For some reason this only works if you started like I described (if you started from a page which only has your post).

Or, like Asterelle points out: Edit -> Advanced will get you to the page where you can delete your message. (I am pretty sure that that used to not work, because I tried just about everything way back when, but I am glad that it works now.)
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options

In the upper left hand corner of the your post you should see a #number with a date underneath it. Right now, on your post, I see: #9 above the date Today, 05:36 AM.

Anyways, If you click on that number and that number is for your post, it should take you to a page that shows only your post and which has an "Edit" button in the upper right part of the page.

If you click on that "Edit" button, it should take you a page that stuff on it like:

If you select the radio button that's labeled "Delete Message" and then click the "Delete this Message" button underneath, that will delete your message. For some reason this only works if you started like I described (if you started from a page which only has your post).

thank you.
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Stop poking holes in stuff that doesnt matter AkA fists and suggest ways to improve this gear, or an intresting take on it.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I just hit Edit -> Advanced to get to that page :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html