QQme vs Vicious 17.09.11 Attack on 1K Streams

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Summary:

QQme pushed split at start and we manage to enter Vicious base, getting their forces split and gaining confidence and momentum. After 30minutes QQme was not able to repeat that and we kept being repelled from Vicious base.

After a couple of TW failed tactics we lost it and Vicious were AOEing us while buffing. We pulled back to point 6 but we could not gain ground, as Vicious moved swift from one lane to another and defended.

QQme managed 2 pushed on the crystal, one took 4mil and one about 6mil but the pushes were not consistent and the crystal regenerated.

At the end, we lost faith and many afk made it hard to win.

Best QQme in TW for each class:(to be filled in by the enemies)

Archer:
Wizard:
Veno:
Sin:
Cleric:
Barb:
BM:
Psych:
Seekers and mystics dont count.

Worst QQme in TW for each class:

Archer: Spell_Caster
BM: Spell_Caster
Wiz: Spell_Caster
Cleric: Spell_Caster
Sin: Spell_Caster
Psych: Spell_Caster
Barb: Spell_Caster
Veno: Spell_Caster

After 3 hours, QQme lost and Vicious successfully defended 1K.

I take a huge part of the fault for not having a strategy in place that would work. I did not prepare any tactic for this TW, people were picking random catas(even me), we were never 100% full attack, we had lost squads left and right, I can say we missed dancing_eyes, 47 and foxiecutie in the coordination of TW. Most of the times I felt like a dumb sheep on a TW land full of green grass.
I was overconfident we would win vs Vicious and underestimated them, sadly that slapped me in the face.

The forces of both factions are rather equal, maybe we can win in a Sunday TW. b:chuckle
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lez - Raging Tide
    Lez - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sadly a few people fell asleep in TW like Dylena. We couldn't kick him because he was Director and Vicious_Bank was't onlineb:surrender
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Well, 6h of TW is kinda hard, I lost focus in the last hour of TW. I believe QQme and Vicious are quite balanced at the moment, even if mistakes can cost a faction a land, at one point of the other.
    Also WTB all Vicious's arrows. Toooo much BOA in this TW, could not see well due to the rain of arrows.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Funny part about this TW was that Vicious had no commander. Fenrae and Nuff was offline, and Dylena fell asleep an hour into TW. After that the attack, cata, and defense leaders had to work with each other. Even funnier was that some of the overall leaders like the overall defense leader was not on and lez had to take the initiative and took command of the defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Summary:

QQme pushed strong on mid lane with 2 Catas, sending 2-3 Catas on left lane. They had almost all the time 2 catas sitting in base, denying their cata advantage(noobish of them, I must observe)

QQme FAILED taking mid lane so they moved their forces on left lane, leaving only a few DDs and a cata squad on the mid lane. That tactic worked until Vicious backed up left lane and thus, their pushed were repelled. With sadness in my heart and tears of laughter in my eyes i must observe that QQme cata squad did not coordinate with the DDs main force, they rushed into the base on the crystal too fast and did not have DD support. They died when finally some QQme DDs came into the base and lost precious time on crystal. They go rezzed but instead of attacking the crystal they moved back to B gate with the catas and their catas instead of bashing the crystal, were turning back to follow. I was highly disappointed especially in Man and another QQme R9+12 barb(or whatever QQme barb is called). They can do much better.
    I was astonished by Mr. Spell_Caster, r9 +12 Wizzie as he was pulling a catapult half of TW. Way to go sir, good tactic, that allowed another random QQme R9+12 to be a Damage Dealer(CANNOT NOT LOL HERE SORRY), cause he did not cashup R9 weapon to pull a cata, right? As fo Harkin, keep it up whatever you do in TW, it serves Vicious good.

Now the wizzies of QQme have extra points for using Dragons Breath even on a single target.
    The only good things I saw in this week's QQme TW were the trees and rocks. They did a really good job, but trees cant win a TW.

25min before TW ended, QQme kinda gave up, no more pulls, just random pk on mid lane, I went and BoA'd their Spawn point with laughter/many arrows. So many were just AFK and sick of TW sitting there, long after the Seal was gone.

I must also mention Retto, the Psych from Vicious who played admirable and killed all QQme about 4 times(i've seen only 4, might have been more).

Dancing_eyes was missed in TW, I was buffed much of the TW, wizzies could not debuff at all.

Best QQme in TW for each class:

Archer: Harkin (nice target for BoA)
    Wizard: Spell_Caster (nice target for BoA)
    Veno: _Mio_ (nice target for BoA)
    Sin: there were sins?
    Cleric: Arawin (nice target for BoA)
    Barb: Man (nice target for BoA)
    BM: Drigan (nice target for BoA)
    Psych: Love to say it but...LuciferV. (nice target for BoA)
    Seekers and mystics dont count because they die too quick to our BoA's.

Worst QQme in TW for each class:

Archer: Bellefeurs or something
    BM: Li/\m
    Wiz: All
    Cleric: Clergywoman
    Sin: there were sins?
    Psych: SoulRageD
    Barb: All
    Veno: All

Seekers and mystics dont count here either.

After 3hours, QQme LOST. Good fight guys see ya next week again, unless it's wined!
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    P.S.

Guess what you had written after 3 hours of TW?

YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!
    edited September 2011
    That's the way to go DirtySouth. Welcome to the pits! The official forum pits. I was kinda getting bored of low level trolls who in their posts talk about human waste and send to my mind a smelly image.
    The fiery fight in the TW must be reflected on forums. In the Italian soccer championship, they play one game 90 minutes or so and debate it withing the next week all day in different sport shows. Do not think they do not trashtalk because they do.
    No mistake goes unpunished, and when we happen to make one, ofc we will pay for it.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    damn, spell played 8 classes simultaneously 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • LonelyStoner - Raging Tide
    LonelyStoner - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lmfao dirtysouth #1 troll lololol so
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Now that u mentioned it i dont recalled getting BoAed that tw o.o
  • Harkin - Raging Tide
    Harkin - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My name in the forums again? WTH did I do THIS time?
    edited September 2011
    You +12ed ur gear and made Vicious jelous.