Event Boutique

_Red_Myst_ - Sanctuary
_Red_Myst_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Since it seems few people know of this, could someone explain to me all the methods of how to get Gold to use in the event boutique, what the most used items in there are, and maybe Where a lvl 84 Mystic could farm DQ points if needed to trade in?(only way i know of for getting event boutique gold)
Post edited by _Red_Myst_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ok. I'm not the best here to answer but what the hell.

I know only two ways to get event gold:

1 - the one you said DQ points: with 50k DQ points you get a sage/demon card (or something like that) with a value of 50 event gold.

2 - you can get the same card as a reward for the celestial tiger weekly event, never done it, this is all I know lol.

As for places to farm DQ items, check the DQ rewards page, look at the DQ items for your level (for you I'm guessing the ones with a value of 25) and check at the pwdatabase for a list of mobs that drops them.

hope this helps b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyssa_de_Or - Heavens Tear
    Nyssa_de_Or - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Did you Plvl to 84? I mean if you did the grind and the time I would think you would know where to get DQ items in your range. No offense but really?

Fulcanelli I think has covered it but there is a reason I read the forums :P

Good Hunting
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    since two of your concerns have already been addressed (sorry, but the "where to get DQ points" made me lol, as stated in above post) not going into any more detail as to where to get either the boutique gold or DQ points

people generally use the event gold to buy things such as fashion, flying mounts (fact that these are undroppable saves you a binding charm if you ever plan to pk), charms, refining aids or, if you really have the gold to spare...smilies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.