"Free" stat reset note.

Mstrsdragon - Sanctuary
Mstrsdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
After giving this some thought I think it would be feasible, and give every player a chance to fix their noob mistake. b:chuckle The reset notes offered in the boutique allow you to reset a minimum of 5 points, but what if you need to reset fewer than that. That's where my idea comes in.

The reset note I have in mind would be offered as a DQ reward, the cost would be 100 DQ points for each note, and each note would allow you to reset 1 stat point. The maximum number a player could purchase is 5 per account, and once the max amount has been purchased the player must wait 6 months to 1 year (GMs choice here) to be able to purchase more. All notes purchased this way would be account bound, so selling or trading ingame will not be possible.

This idea occurred to me because, well b:sad, I'm a noob cleric who put a few points (thankfully only 3) in DEX. If I could take that three points and put them in MAG where they belong my heals and attacks would be much better. (O.K. I got worse stat issues than this, but needed something for my example b:surrender)

I welcome your thoughts on this. b:bye
Post edited by Mstrsdragon - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear
    Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think Noob chars/accounts should be given a free non-tradable Reset All Note. Perhaps in their Stash.

Trade-able Reset Notes should be much cheaper than they are now especially given the ridiculous exchange rates. I mean ~$5 or ~8 million coin to fix a mistake on a new character????
  • Tagi_ - Dreamweaver
    Tagi_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They should definitely put a few of these in Supply Stash. At the same time new players need to do their homework before making their character in order to prevent the need for these in the first place(aside from an honest mistake like clicking too fast and putting the stat point in the wrong place).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]