hey guys

Options
Channman - Lost City
Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
hey guys been bored over at LC sever, TWs arent really fun and pvp sucks most of the time so im looking for a new sever to play for awhile and to make some new friends sooo how is the TW and stuff over here
Post edited by Channman - Lost City on

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TW is...decent. It's definitely better on other servers.

Right now we got 2 facs duking it out for dominance, and a handful of lands for the other facs to fight over.

But the TW scene changes a lot on this server. And most TWs are fun. Some wined TWs when people get ganked, but for the most part TWs are pretty interesting and evenly matched.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    just go play LoL

RT isonly good for trolling and trash talking (mostly one in the same) makes for interesting WC...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    just go play LoL

RT isonly good for trolling and trash talking (mostly one in the same) makes for interesting WC...

Get out Bell, Honestly i don't think anyone has had better tw's than us on any server. Us being our faction.

For whatever reason on RT, there is a tremendous backlash against the top faction, the "resistance" factions grow fast and are attractive, i think due to what people saw on other servers. For instance on HL i saw Kingdom and Kylin, the top 2 factions "coexist" in peace for however long before they started fighting each other. After vicious died i did not want to "co exist" with Leviation the number 2 faction so we aimed the QQme boat into vicious waters.

So With the first powerful faction, there was a pretty beastly backlash against it, with other powerful factions, it has been a see saw. For whatever reason, if you look at the tw wins, it seems like some RT factions have "lasting power"

But as a general aside i think a lot of RT faction leaders are fail and they should disband to let a new generation of nooblets do fun things. You know when factions don't tw etc. etc. etc.

OK Last, sure other maps might look more colorful but that means... nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing. When map was colorful those were bad tw's. Look at tw map before reset, Qqme and vicous were having good battles, Leviation Decimate and other factions were ALSO having good battles. But qqme had 90% of the map. How can that be? The best TW's on server to date when map was 4 colors and everyone was constrained to fight against each other?

Ok bedtime later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TW fails in all perspectives, play a better game for PvP, this is for kiddies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    play A Better Game For actual Pvp

+1 agree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TW fails in all perspectives, play a better game for PvP, this is for kiddies.

This game was way more pvp drama than other games. Arena type games are 10 minute nerd rage spasms. Get off your horse and stop pretending to be a purist. What makes the pvp and pve in this game fun is other people and the lasting relationships.

Go post on starcraft forums noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This game was way more pvp drama than other games. Arena type games are 10 minute nerd rage spasms. Get off your horse and stop pretending to be a purist. What makes the pvp and pve in this game fun is other people and the lasting relationships.

he hit the nail on the head here.

And Renza why exactly do you still post on the forums of a dead game? b:question
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Because drama = PvP. Now I see why TW is so boring these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

What's drama got to do with a game actually having a fun "PvP" experience, the most that drama does for PvP, is help the person that killed the other person that they're having drama with, gain a larger e-peen then normal, it also shows how much you know about arena games, Mobas, RTS games etc, they can last anywhere between 20-60 mins to start with, also I aint no purist because to begin with, I play all types of games, unlike you atm that's "bashing" me for basically stating the truth, you can be a brain dead idiot with 5aps, a +12 bow or magic wep or what ever, face roll the keyboard while spamming tab and still get kills.

So clearly the purist is you bro, as playing with friends on games like LoL is actually hella fun, just as it is on here, except it contains brain power and some sort of skill to win, not gear, "noob".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*