maint not end yet ?

Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
I have got a gshop data for download after that its say download complete, but when i try to login i still cant login. Anyone can tell when this maintance will end ?
Post edited by Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    they are cleaning the coffe from the servers thats why they needed a maint and being there they fixed the price for orbs XD
  • gideonkramer
    gideonkramer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Same issue here it's 3:24am here, my best guess is it will be up at 4am like always..... Gawd Fvcking Damn Mant. 3 days in a row! and nothing new except orbs and fash wtf pwi, really wtf are you doing? trying to make us all quit? and sorry all I don't use or post on forums much at all too busy farming to take time out and read, maybe if I just threw my hands up and sold my car and house to get me R9 and over 1m tele's I could sit back on my *** all day too and read b:shutup
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Same issue here it's 3:24am here, my best guess is it will be up at 4am like always..... Gawd Fvcking Damn Mant. 3 days in a row! and nothing new except orbs and fash wtf pwi, really wtf are you doing? trying to make us all quit? and sorry all I don't use or post on forums much at all too busy farming to take time out and read, maybe if I just threw my hands up and sold my car and house to get me R9 and over 1m tele's I could sit back on my *** all day too and read b:shutup

do it b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
    Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    3 maintance in a week, such a nice record PWI, let guiness book of record know this. that much maintance only for stupid d.orb sale, that very pointless for small merchant and just increase gold price even more. the only thing i can merchant is packs, that will get me a very little profit and terribly lagg at all days.
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Patch Notes Version 564
    Released September 15, 2011

Client Instability
    We were getting reports of client instability and found that it was related to the Dragon Orb Mirage and Dragon Orb Flame. To rectify this, these items have been removed from the boutique.

they are just trolling everyone... after 24h orbs are off... they are babysitting the heavy cashshoppers... the "normal" players cant get then anymore cause after 24h they are off..... honestly GM's learn to do the damm patches so this wont happens, if you need a programer i am in Portugal but even so i can do a better job -.-
  • gideonkramer
    edited September 2011
    b:surrender car sold sooooo WOOT got meh 300k rep!

still waiting to hear from lenders about thee house tho so pray for me if u will i may be able to afford a few medal's of glory soon b:victory
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't know, but this maint stuff is getting rediculas!! Lets go a couple weeks after this, without stupid maint!! b:angry
  • gideonkramer
    edited September 2011
    ijs... I love you GM's, and I love you PWI.

all im trying to do is get in game and 'stay in game for a change'... just a few weeks ago you had a emergency Mant. on a mon., then a regular Mant. on the tue. and then I thought i was safe until the next week but nah... you wait til Im opening Big Room and u slap me with a Server shutdown in 60 seconds on thrus. I didn't even get to kill a single Harpy, and Im a pure axe lv99 BM and I solo fc and u cut me off and rob me of my exp that i had spent damn near 2 hrs trying to get, but thank you again Devs I wish you would have formally mentioned that server mant. was a every night all week long event nowadays, but anyways 10mins and it should be back up so I guess Ill save my QQing for tomorrow nights Mant. shut down...see ya then

b:kiss