Pk In Secret Passage

Tenguin - Heavens Tear
Tenguin - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
I understand that pvp is legal in secret passage but you should have to be in pk mood for anybody to do anything to you this is very stupid i have been playing this game now for 2 years i tried to do a quest in secret passage and coudlnt BECAUSE I WAS GETTING KILLED BY PLAYERS AND I WASNT AND NEVER WILL BE IN PK MOOD AND THEY WERE STILL KILLING ME THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED OR I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES AND JUST HAVE THE GAME SHUT DOWN I PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY MY FREIND WAS ALSO HARRASSED BY SOMEONE SHE HAS REPORTED THAT PERSON IF THIS DOESNT STOP I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE AUTHROITIES AND THEY WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND I WILL HAVE THIS GAME SHUT DOWN SO EITHER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR THIS GAME WILL BE SHUT DOWN I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO DO IT I WILL DO IT THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND SOMETHING BETTER BE DONE ABOUT IT AND SOON !!!!!!!!! NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS WE PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN NOT TO BE HARRASSED BY A BUNCH OF *******S WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND I MEAN NOW !!!!!!!
Post edited by Tenguin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Amixia - Lost City
    Amixia - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I WILL HAVE THIS GAME SHUT DOWN SO EITHER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR THIS GAME WILL BE SHUT DOWN

Good Luck. b:bye
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Rage. Quit. b:byeb:laugh
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ****. My Rage-O-Meter v1.3 just broke. Now I gotta find a new one...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • aclucius318
    aclucius318 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey, shouldn't you be in bed by now little one? Don't elementary schools still start at about 8 AM? Get to bed!

Oh, by the way, the "proper authorities" would be PW themselves, seeing as there is no law against them changing the game mechanics on you. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure that you clicking accept on the EULA gives them every right to do just about whatever they want without your permission.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Rofl that was beautiful. Maybe she/he wasn't allowed to have dessert last night and now taking it out on the forums.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Kysa - Harshlands
    Kysa - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Is this for real?

YA DUN GOOF'D. THE INTERNET POLICE HAVE BEEN CALLED.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol @ getting the game shut down.

I would suggest uninstalling.
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This. Is. HEAVENS TEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

-spartan kicks into hole with american idol and britney spears b:byeb:byeb:bye-
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And just how do you think your going to get the game shut down? A little too big for our britches are we? You can threaten all you want with empty threats, but it helps no one. If you don't like a new rule or how they run the game, the only way you can get them shut down is by shutting down your own computer, it will effect only you.

May I suggest thinking things through a bit before posting where everyone can see how silly your being? I am sorry that you are upset, but calm down, its just a game. Life is to short to be this angry.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Please keep all discussion related to PK in the Secret Passage in this thread.

Thanks!b:thanks

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.