Pvp

Tenguin - Heavens Tear
Tenguin - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
I understand that pvp is legal in secret passage but you should have to be in pk mood for anybody to do anything to you this is very stupid i have been playing this game now for 2 years i tried to do a quest in secret passage and coudlnt BECAUSE I WAS GETTING KILLED BY PLAYERS AND I WASNT AND NEVER WILL BE IN PK MOOD AND THEY WERE STILL KILLING ME THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED OR I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES AND JUST HAVE THE GAME SHUT DOWN I PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY MY FREIND WAS ALSO HARRASSED BY SOMEONE SHE HAS REPORTED THAT PERSON IF THIS DOESNT STOP I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE AUTHROITIES AND THEY WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND I WILL HAVE THIS GAME SHUT DOWN SO EITHER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR THIS GAME WILL BE SHUT DOWN I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO DO IT I WILL DO IT THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND SOMETHING BETTER BE DONE ABOUT IT AND SOON !!!!!!!!! NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS WE PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN NOT TO BE HARRASSED BY A BUNCH OF *******S WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND I MEAN NOW !!!!!!!
Post edited by Tenguin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• NinjaStix - Lost City
    NinjaStix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LMFAO! ugotcamped.
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    best thread ever hands down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think developer wanted this instead of PvP on SP
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1181611
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    First, breath.....

Second... please... rewrite your post. List what the specific problems are, and what you feel a viable work around could be.

Example:

1 - An arena atmosphe should not be where quests are required to be done. This forces players into a hostile environment, they would rather not opt to be in. It makes them choose to take additional risks for to complete a quests, that other quests do not require. (i.e. the run through the tomb is not worth the beating)

2 - Quests should not be dismissed as 'not necessary' in this instance, since many do try to stick to a chain of quests. Some, want the items that are given out as quest rewards, some want to complete as many quests as they can and etc..

3 - There is a cultivation quest for Silver Frost deep inside the tomb. If a person want's to obtain the Chrono key, which plays into their third fairy and 100 skills they need to get through the tomb, and kill the boss w/o these issues. Abet, we understand on some servers they were in pkable regions already - but - putting this instance here, ensures the chances of being disturbed are much higher, leading to a conflict of rules about 'not camping someone doing Culti bossses/mobs'.

4 - Overall, you are forcing people that do not wish to pvp into a pvp situation, because they DO want to complete their quests. Many are too small to enter the instance through the rock or might not have the funds to do so to run BH.

5 - There are arenas on the server, so why jury-rig an instance to serve the same purpose? There also is an areana atmosphere inside the cube that is never used. Why not simply choose one of these more viable options?

6- This would also give participants the ability to enter and exit w/o leaving a sz. And would not put smaller white levels in the area doing cultis in a more hostile environment (since the pvpers would be drawn to this area).

So basically if you want to be heard, you list your complaints, and what you feel are workable options.

With the person you had a conflict with - this is one more bullet on the list. They are subjecting and forcing people that do not want pvp into a pvp environment, which does not play well into recruiting new players and retaining the ones they have.